Why Are Modern Women So Miserable Compared To Men?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Kev goes into detail on this , I been wondering this for so long and I got answers that always leave out the fact that men face as much trauma but at the very least can say thank you if u open the door for them or have common cordiality when speaking with them.

I even made a thread on it YEARS ago and its only gotten WORSE

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why...-chip-on-their-shoulder.654801/#post-30727483

They say its bc women go thru a lot of trauma and are victimized. I say ok men are too and at times even worse. Yet I STILL dont see as much men walking around pouting and angry at the world and the men who are unhappy keep it themselves/go isolationist/incel. A lot of women walk around with a chip on their shoulder to the point a simple “hi” or opening the door/being courteous is enough to set them off. It’s as if these women think they the only ones that go thru something:dahell:

And this is women of all races too. Usually 18-40/Gen X & Millenial women. But it’s even worse when you see a woman in her 20’s mad/bitter as hell and untrusting for no reason when she barely even lifed a full life.

I think Kevin hit the nail on the head. It’s a bit of narcissism, selfishness, childishness, & feeling they’ve been lied to by the feminist agenda + having high expectations and never acheiving them (especially on the type of men they want). I say ok but does that give you an excuse to be a horrible person? Telling a woman to smile jokingly in the street cuz u see she’s having a bad day and u get the:birdman: face, but she turns around expects “protection” when she’s being attacked by the same men she can’t even bother to be cordial to. In what world does that make sense?

I’ve even been told I shouldnt expect a courtesy thank you if I opened the door for these bitter hoes and I say well they shouldnt expecr chivalry or “protection” .which is why I stopped caring about their problems a long time ago:yeshrug: only women’s issues I care about are my fam or girl’s. This shyt is only getting WORSE and women leading the charge in this on a day to day basis

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I would say lack of accountability these days

most are mad at the world for basic shyt but refuse to take responsibility for anything that happens.

Not everything is your fault but none of it is everyone else’s fault or problem... most men know that.

Most men also don’t expect to be coddled or think they “deserve” anything... shyt even I said growing up “No one gives af about a grown mans problems”.

And then, women expect other men to put up with their miserableness... to want to be around that. No ma’am...

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Women for tricked into the rat race:laff:
I heard single women at my old job said there tired of being in the work force and want a man to take care of them yet their still single at 35 & refuse to settle:mjlol: they gone have to work till they die.

They were also the most bitter:francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Because they want to be something they are not

The burden and expectations of being a man isn't as simple as these broads have been fooled into believing.

That shouldnt be a problem, however most women dont like being accountable which is a big part of manhood.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I heard single women at my old job said there tired of being in the work force and want a man to take care of them yet their still single at 35 & refuse to settle:mjlol: they gone have to work till they die.

They were also the most bitter:francis:

I legit feel bad for them, just like people who get conned. It's unfortunately a decades long one. :lolbron:

Imagine working from home and advocating to go into the field:mjlol:

Uncle Sam needed that extra tax income :mjlit:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Because they want to be something they are not

The burden and expectations of being a man isn't as simple as these broads have been fooled into believing.

That shouldnt be a problem, however most women dont like being accountable which is a big part of manhood.
They really thought being a man was so much easier compared to a woman’s life and found out the hard way:dead:

that penis envy is real

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
People aren't going to like this but it is rooted in how we are developed.

When you approach a situation with the belief that other people owe you something, you're going to get bitter and frustrated when it is not delivered. When it is delivered, you're going to see it as an entitlement which will prevent you from being thankful.

Women play the game on easy mode for the first 18 years of their life. Most men grow up in a competitive environment which allows them to draw the connection between their ability and the results.

killacal

Banned
Daps
People aren't going to like this but it is rooted in how we are developed.

When you approach a situation with the belief that other people owe you something, you're going to get bitter and frustrated when it is not delivered. When it is delivered, you're going to see it as an entitlement which will prevent you from being thankful.

Women play the game on easy mode for the first 18 years of their life. Most men grow up in a competitive environment which allows them to draw the connection between their ability and the results.
I just be talking shyt but this makes perfect sense:ohhh:

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
I would say lack of accountability these days

most are mad at the world for basic shyt but refuse to take responsibility for anything that happens.

Not everything is your fault but none of it is everyone else’s fault or problem... most men know that.

Most men also don’t expect to be coddled or think they “deserve” anything... shyt even I said growing up “No one gives af about a grown mans problems”.

And then, women expect other men to put up with their miserableness... to want to be around that. No ma’am...

I'm starting to see this in a lot of males too these days. Even guys I grew up with and around. Being raised by women and think that everything is supposed to be easy and fall into their lap then go into self-pity "the world is out to get me" mode when they aren't getting the results they want in life even though they don't apply themselves.

Just last night a breh called me, asked me for an even trade on an item I had, for the item he had. Upon arrival he tried to convince me to put an extra $40 on top because he's been "going through it". Then tried to "but look at you, you got it better than me and you know I'm bad with my money :mjcry:" me. And of course he was raised by a single mother.

Not trying to derail your thread breh. I know it's about women. It's just seeing the shockwaves from women that think this way raising sons that mirror the same thought patterns and lack accountability

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm starting to see this in a lot of males too these days. Even guys I grew up with and around. Being raised by women and think that everything is supposed to be easy and fall into their lap then go into self-pity "the world is out to get me" mode when they aren't getting the results they want in life even though they don't apply themselves.

Just last night a breh called me, asked me for an even trade on an item I had, for the item he had. Upon arrival he tried to convince me to put an extra $40 on top because he's been "going through it". Then tried to "but look at you, you got it better than me and you know I'm bad with my money :mjcry:" me. And of course he was raised by a single mother.

Not trying to detail your thread breh. I know it's about women. It's just seeing the shockwaves from women that think this way raising sons that mirror the same thought patterns and lack accountability
No you’re right

thats why a lot of men got female tendencies... and it’s usually the ones that “act” the hardest or do shyt to get the most attention.

Asking for money is a universal thing but women do it more than men