Why Are Many Attractive Black Female Celebrities/Personalities Alone at Red Carpet Events?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Difference is black people assume black women fukked every celebrity black man they are seen with:mjlol:. There is literally no such thing as just taking a picture,or just dating. Black female celebs really need to be on their "no nikkas:mjpls:" Mj shyt. For whatever reason black folks are immature with this shyt. I dont know if other races do the same. But i know nikkas stay putting bodies on black female celebs.

Same rumours spread with all celebrities, regardless of their race.

You were just looking for an opportunity to c00n it up.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Straight black men don't fit into that weirdo hollywood environment. So their boyfriends are probably at home.

Yeah. No disrespect to Terry, but I can't imagine most brothers walking off another man making a play for their balls.

Doors would get closed.

lib123

All Star
Daps
The celebrity world is a microcosm of our community. A lot of them are in situationships with men they can't claim publicly.

Interesting. In your opinion, why can't they claim them publicly?

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Interesting. In your opinion, why can't they claim them publicly?

Maybe he's community dikk, or they're just friends with benefits, they don't do anything together except fukk.

Maybe he's a "lower value" male and they don't want to be associated with him publicly. That's the story for a lot of black women. They may be single as in not officially attached, but they're very sexually active.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same rumours spread with all celebrities, regardless of their race.

You were just looking for an opportunity to c00n it up.

Clearly you didnt read the disclaimer where i said "I dont know if other races do the same". Plus we are not talking about rumors. Im talking about the type of stans where if a woman takes a pic with they favorite celebrity,they gossip like they fukked for a fact:mjlol:. Rap fans are probably the worst about this. So lets say rap stans of all colors are the worst of all demographics.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps