Why Are Many Attractive Black Female Celebrities/Personalities Alone at Red Carpet Events?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Because they want a man that's on their level. They don't want to be at a show with a regular dude. However, none of the artists on their level want to be with just one woman
This is pretty much it.

AVERAGE women have high standards.

Attractive, rich, famous women have impossible standards.

The men that actually meet those standards have no reason to be with just one woman.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are they by themselves or are they the person the photographers actually want to capture? I don’t give a damn about who they came with. I care about the dress, hair etc

Most of the time in the videos from the events, the dates are off to the side while the celeb takes the pics :yeshrug:

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Are they by themselves or are they the person the photographers actually want to capture? I don’t give a damn about who they came with. I care about the dress, hair etc

Most of the time in the videos from the events, the dates are off to the side while the celeb takes the pics :yeshrug:

That’s true but usually you can see dates to the side in red carpet videos.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Compared to their White Femlae Counterparts? Are they embarrassed to bring who they're dating?

:jbhmm:

Difference is black people assume black women fukked every celebrity black man they are seen with:mjlol:. There is literally no such thing as just taking a picture,or just dating. Black female celebs really need to be on their "no nikkas:mjpls:" Mj shyt. For whatever reason black folks are immature with this shyt. I dont know if other races do the same. But i know nikkas stay putting bodies on black female celebs.