Why Are Key & Peele Famous?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Where are you coming up with this? No one said anything about chappelle being more militant, or about hime period. They make corny shyt, that's it.

And lol @ going at white folks, they're white. No one is looking for militant comedy, just being funny more than 1/3 of the time

All comedians make corny shyt!

Was some of they skits corny? Yes, but did they have some funny shyt too? Yes!

These dudes where great at what they did and unlike a few comedians who did sketch shyt, they actually could act fairly well and got lost in the characters and brought them to life

Vs was a lot of other comedians who did sketched did, which was just put on a costume and do a horrible to piss poor portrayal of the character they trynna do

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
All comedians make corny shyt!

Was some of they skits corny? Yes, but did they have some funny shyt too? Yes!

These dudes where great at what they did and unlike a few comedians who did sketch shyt, they actually could act fairly well and got lost in the characters and brought them to life

Vs was a lot of other comedians who did sketched did, which was just put on a costume and do a horrible to piss poor portrayal of the character they trynna do
Breh, their corny to funny ratio is 9:1. You find them entertaining, great, people still find cats like Farrell and sandler funny too, so I'm not gonna argue you down about your sense of humor, but this thread can tell you what most of the community here thinks of them...their comedy isn't funny the majority of the time :manny:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The problem is once a black person crosses over and whites accept what they're doing the more militant black people will wanna disown them or talk down on them.

Look at Snoop Dogg, I've seen people on this site call him a c00n just because white culture accepts him.
This deserves its own thread

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Breh, their corny to funny ratio is 9:1. You find them entertaining, great, people still find cats like Farrell and sandler funny too, so I'm not gonna argue you down about your sense of humor, but this thread can tell you what most of the community here thinks of them...their comedy isn't funny the majority of the time :manny:

LOL... I dont know about most of the community.

If we actually used this as an example of the community then all I'd have to do is up the season 3 thread that had cats in there enjoying the show and that was a decent size community.

Its kinda like one of them things where people dont really know them, maybe saw a small percentage of what they do and just judge it based off that. And thats something we all do, including me.

Prime example, I've never saw a Harry Potter movie ever in my life, not one.... but if you asked me why I dont like Harry Potter, I would respond "Cuz its corny"

But how stupid is that, how would I really know or can form a true opinion when I know absolutely nothing about Harry Potter? Same with them Hobbit movies too:yeshrug:

But I feel where you're coming from, you a Niner breh... and I'm not gonna argue you down either

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug: Let them eat. At least its people of color

This. Plus it's good to see some black comedians not named Kevin Hart in the spotlight.

Agreed..... what, do people rather Amy Schumer still be out here having her reign or some other REAL unfunny white comedian?

Daps
To answer ops question...

:yeshrug: I honestly don't know... but my woman likes them

If it keeps her satisfied while I watch action thrillers on the other tv, I'm not hatin on the brothas

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really hit or miss. They are the office black qouta comedians where they tread on that line close enough to not really shyt on cacs like a paul mooney. Props to them tho

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas stanning for Key and Peele now? Step your humor up :scust: