Why Are Key & Peele Famous?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its funny how cats call them safe comics for white folks or etc.... yet each of they season's they went at white folks and they last season they gave no fukks.

Oh but just cuz Dave said one joke or 2 about whites he's more of a black comedian? This guys biggest skits were Charlie Murphy stories, RKelly peeing, and granted black white supremacist:lolbron:

Lets not pretend every ep he had 2 skits dissing whites now :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
YO he was hilarious in that movie. the way he would say poop killed me too...any time my girl sees some dog shyt she's like "what out for that pup"
what was it he said?
Pizza Salad? was that what it was?
whenever he pops up in a movie he is hilarious
i forgot the name of one joint where he the Principle

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wtf is this shyt :martin:, can people just be genuinely funny without you annoying ass militants playing the race bullshyt...

I bet you think Kevin Hart is funny
Stop it
Wtf is this shyt :martin:, can people just be genuinely funny without you annoying ass militants playing the race bullshyt...

I bet you think Kevin Hart is funny
Stop it
They aren't genuinely funny though, they're corny as shyt. :comeon:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its funny how cats call them safe comics for white folks or etc.... yet each of they season's they went at white folks and they last season they gave no fukks.

Oh but just cuz Dave said one joke or 2 about whites he's more of a black comedian? This guys biggest skits were Charlie Murphy stories, RKelly peeing, and granted black white supremacist:lolbron:

White people love Dave Chappelle. Years later and I have co-workers still quoting from his show.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The problem is once a black person crosses over and whites accept what they're doing the more militant black people will wanna disown them or talk down on them.

Look at Snoop Dogg, I've seen people on this site call him a c00n just because white culture accepts him.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Where are you coming up with this? No one said anything about chappelle being more militant, or about hime period. They make corny shyt, that's it.

And lol @ going at white folks, they're white. No one is looking for militant comedy, just being funny more than 1/3 of the time