Why are guys not Supporting Ken "The Nigerian" Steele...I hope he become a millionair

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

water-boarding-a-1.jpg

:manny:

Molly Watr comes in gallons, tho? :dahell:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I work in telecom b2b market, and I am dealing with "businessmen" from Africa on a daily basis as telecom is a hot developing market there.

I've never seen so many fake, pretentious as fukk dummy CEOs in cheap suits in my life. Every fukking negro out there with a bum ass 1998 PC thinks he is a CEO with 0% understanding of how everything works. They talk a lot of shyt just cause they made 1995 styled website of their "company" and wrote CEO in 18pt Tahoma font under their bum ass ugly face.

This is the problem with The Nigerian. He thinks that he is doing something right just because he's "making moves", watching documentaries about success and have a bunch of nikkas hating on him on a forum.

Creating a water product named after a drug in 2013, in the most saturated market in the world where celebrities are worshipped and release their own water brands is really not a smart move. Sounds like an idea that would come from Zimbabwe.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
You have to be a special kind of stupid and gullible to think mollywhatever exists. Like its been said already, dude is a failure in real life and this "venture" is some way of making himself look successful to some internet nobodies

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I work in telecom b2b market, and I am dealing with "businessmen" from Africa on a daily basis as telecom is a hot developing market there.

I've never seen so many fake, pretentious as fukk dummy CEOs in cheap suits in my life. Every fukking negro out there with a bum ass 1998 PC thinks he is a CEO with 0% understanding of how everything works. They talk a lot of shyt just cause they made 1995 styled website of their "company" and wrote CEO in 18pt Tahoma font under their bum ass ugly face.

This is the problem with The Nigerian. He thinks that he is doing something right just because he's "making moves", watching documentaries about success and have a bunch of nikkas hating on him on a forum.

Creating a water product named after a drug in 2013, in the most saturated market in the world where celebrities are worshipped and release their own water brands is really not a smart move. Sounds like an idea that would come from Zimbabwe.

They're more interested in the title and the perceived glamour than actually putting in work. Bunch of day dreaming bums. Avoid like the plague

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
All part of his master plan to build up belief in fake product. Hustle cats into investing on the low.Pull it on multiple boards and make a small fortune.

Dudes name is The Nigerian. shyt has scam written all over it.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
He seems truthful in what he's trying to do so I'll support him with a like on Facebook I don't really have anything to lose there. If it doesn't work out oh well.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm not supporting him because his idea will flop.

Naming your bottle of water after a drug is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of this entire year. What with Rick Ross's scandal and everything? Don't be stupid. :rudy:

At least Ross will have a refreshing, electrolyte replenishing drink after an intensive rape session. :ahh: She may not know about the molly nor the sex, but make sure she knows about the cool, refreshing taste of Molly Water.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Breh this is exactly WHY I support him. shyt is funny as fukk to me. I'm just here for the lulz.

^^THIS! I don't come in these threads tryna learn more about Molly Watr. I'm in here because I know there is gone be endless jokes surrounding it.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
*the Nigerian logs into the coli*
*sees this thread*

The Nigerian: :obama::pachaha: they are really mad. who knew trolling could be so much fun :troll:

ya'll are gullible....:snoop: