Why are guys not Supporting Ken "The Nigerian" Steele...I hope he become a millionair

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*me walking into the office*

nigerian: take the water and leave the money:to:
me: take the wha and leave the wha:childplease:

a0yqua.jpg

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
People just like to hate...and know they cant do anything in their real life.

I personally dont get the product...but I also know anything can happen.
And even if this venture doesnt work out, he will learn a lot and be that much stronger/knowledgeable w/ whatever business he tries next.

So its a win all around.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Dude only comes here with his drug water stuff to basically try and shyt on people lowkey on some "You guys used to clown me now I'm making moves and money while your still on the internet not making moves."

When he got called out in one of those threads for not responding or giving dap to anyone in those threads even the people that were giving him props that shouldve told you all you needed to know. He was just posting shyt to get people on his dikk.

And for the record, Anyone who would create or support something called "Molly Water" is an idiot. Might as well have called it "weed water" or "officer, theres a pretty good chance I do illegal drugs if you see me drinking this water"

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Dude only comes here with his drug water stuff to basically try and shyt on people lowkey on some "You guys used to clown me now I'm making moves and money while your still on the internet not making moves."

When he got called out in one of those threads for not responding or giving dap to anyone in those threads even the people that were giving him props that shouldve told you all you needed to know. He was just posting shyt to get people on his dikk.

And for the record, Anyone who would create or support something called "Molly Water" is an idiot. Might as well have called it "weed water" or "officer, theres a pretty good chance I do illegal drugs if you see me drinking this water"

"bu-bu-but he's gonna sponsor the free chief keef tour in two years breh, your dumb for not investing!!" :snoop:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

"bu-bu-but he's gonna sponsor the free chief keef tour in two years breh, your dumb for not investing!!" :snoop:

dude been dodging the "where can i buy some?" questions like a vampire and sunlight. Tells you all you need to know about how for real molly water is.Dude probably has about 6 production model bottles but is fronting.

concise

Veteran
Daps
wait -

He's a Nigerian and his name is Ken Steele? How is his name Steele? Was he adopted? :ohhh: