Why are guys not Supporting Ken "The Nigerian" Steele...I hope he become a millionair

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i support him cause i want to work at his multimillion dollar business and get paid those molly dollrs

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I'm not supporting him because his idea will flop.

Naming your bottle of water after a drug is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of this entire year. What with Rick Ross's scandal and everything? Don't be stupid. :rudy:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Because anytime he asks for input and people give out some logical constructive criticism he gets on his high horse, starts calling them slaves to "the man", and acting as if he's already a success story when in reality he hasn't accomplished shyt. :rudy: More power to him, though, I don't want him to fail but his business strategy seems almost retarded at times. :manny:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I'm not supporting him because his idea will flop.

Naming your bottle of water after a drug is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of this entire year. What with Rick Ross's scandal and everything? Don't be stupid. :rudy:

Coke? a Cola?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
gotta keep him close in case he bubble......
let him get money and then extort him a taste.
a0yqua.jpg

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Coke? a Cola?

The product came to be in 1886 and had to stop including cocaine by the 1890s because of its drug connection.

Do you really think Mollywatr will last long? Coca Cola was founded by a white man over 100 years ago. Besides, that was a completely different time. People didn't know that cocaine was bad back then, whereas we've known for well over 100 years that cocaine is not good for your body. Mollywatr is different in that it's founded by some dumb nikka on the coli who's sharing his business plan for any and every internet nikka that's willing to read it.

fukk outta here. :stopitslime:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because anytime he asks for input and people give out some logical constructive criticism he gets on his high horse, starts calling them slaves to "the man", and acting as if he's already a success story when in reality he hasn't accomplished shyt.

Breh this is exactly WHY I support him. shyt is funny as fukk to me. I'm just here for the lulz.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
This dude's best bet is to get some instagram legend to promote it.Like that 17 year old rich ass kid. Just imagine,

"I only shyt in that MollyWatr broke hoe"

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2013/04/05/1226613/232323-itslavishbytch.jpg