Why are "gamers" so angry and hyperbolic?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup, dudes play 3-4 games per year and just spend the rest of their time hating on anything that’s not those few games:beli:

For the rest of us, gaming is a beautiful thing in 2020. So much to play, so much to be excited about. I don’t even understand how you spend time being disappointed/upset.
YOU SUPPORT EA AND ACTIVISION YOU fukkING LUNATIC OF COURSE THEY WILL fukk U OVER YOU PAY %30.99 FOR A BACKPACK I HATE THEM I HATE YOU fukkING IDIOTS KEEP GETTING JACKED BY THESE COMPANIES I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU YOUR CAR CANT GO UP HILLS I WILL fukkING SLAP YOU YOU fukkING fukkER YOU ARE THE DUMBEST POSTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET :mindblown:

yes, there's been posts like this here over the dumbest shyt :laff:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with gamers is that they can't just share their opinion and move on when it comes to games from the big publishers.
If some THQ Nordic game doesn't interest them they can say its not their bag and move on with no issue.
If they don't like a game from the big publishers tho that shyt is an affront to God that needs to be bytched about for the next 8 months.

Throw in a few people trying to angle for a youtube career and legit unhinged fanboys and this is what you get.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
The problem with gamers is that they can't just share their opinion and move on when it comes to games from the big publishers.
If some THQ Nordic game doesn't interest them they can say its not their bag and move on with no issue.
If they don't like a game from the big publishers tho that shyt is an affront to God that needs to be bytched about for the next 8 months.

Throw in a few people trying to angle for a youtube career and legit unhinged fanboys and this is what you get.
trip me out when they come off like the developers dont know shyt about gaming but they do

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If you feel like developers are being greedy and shytty then don't purchase thier products.

I barely buy games for that reason.

But I'm not about to spend time online for hours going on an on about it.
That's a nother issue, those people are pretty passionate about the industry and I think the fact soooooo many people are ok with the Titans of the industry who could be putting out some MAJOR puff (EA could make the best star wars game of all time and actually improve their sports titles, Ubisoft still letting beyond good and evil seem beyond release, Activision is too busy firing people instead of cash grabbing) and it drives some gamers crazy cause they know that their favorite franchises are dead in the water and nobody gives a shyt,

I don't tho, I been moved on from those kind of companies and look for new games, they just can't let go.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The shyt is exhausting. Dudes don't even have honest conversations anymore. It's all well and good to poke fun, wave your flag, but turn the aashole off every now and then. Some people really believe the shyt they be saying and can't switch it off like Randy in that South Park episode about sarcasm. Up in each showcase thread talmbout nothing impressive :unimpressed:. You ain't gotta lie to kick it.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Some people's hobbies and interest become a part of them so when you talk shyt, it is like you are talking shyt about them.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
The shyt is exhausting. Dudes don't even have honest conversations anymore. It's all well and good to poke fun, wave your flag, but turn the aashole off every now and then. Some people really believe the shyt they be saying and can't switch it off like Randy in that South Park episode about sarcasm. Up in each showcase thread talmbout nothing impressive :unimpressed:. You ain't gotta lie to kick it.

Facts and if you say you like something folks rush in to shyt on you:mjlol:

I think people have legit mental health issues this not even about games no mo:mjlol:

Daps
Yup, dudes play 3-4 games per year and just spend the rest of their time hating on anything that’s not those few games:beli:

For the rest of us, gaming is a beautiful thing in 2020. So much to play, so much to be excited about. I don’t even understand how you spend time being disappointed/upset.
Like Xbots do :mjlol:
The gaming droughts MS like to have has doesn't do them any favors

I'm glad I'm not a fanboy of either of these companies

Daps
Wasn’t talking about any specific fanbase.

Sony stans :mjlol:
I bring up Xbots because I don't understand how anyone can defend the abomination that is Infinite and the the bullshyt MS pulled w/ their conference
The amount of juelzing, damage control, and blind fanboyism I've seen these past few days is ridiculous
You can be a fan of a company and still criticize them :mjlol:
That legitimately scares me because if MS was dominating, you would have their mindless army defending their every move
while they force their buggy software, DRMs, microtrascations, and other bullshyt on everyone
Windows and Internet Explorer's history of fukkery is all I need to know about what would happen if MS was dominating w/ their army of mindless fanboys

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
If you feel like developers are being greedy and shytty then don't purchase thier products.

I barely buy games for that reason.

But I'm not about to spend time online for hours going on an on about it.

Dumb mofos complaining about no GTA VI are the reason why it's never happening and it pisses me off