Why are black men the only minorities who get berated for not voting democrat

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I vote as a democrat, but I made this thread in response to the rhetoric i keep seeing on TV, in the news, and on social media. The general theme seems to be that black men are the most conservative minorities and we just love repblicans. Another running theme is that we're chauvinists, which is why we vote republican. Now, one thing you'll notice is that this sort of rhetoric is almost non-existent when it comes to the other minority men such as Asian American men, latino men, and even Arab men. Does anyone know why the topic of discussion every election is about how black men vote republican because we hate women, but this convo is rarely used for latino and Asian men (who vote republican way mroe than we do) ? Articles like this SPECIFICALLY about black men are just strange. I havent seen anything like this regarding Asian or Latino men at all.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I vote as a democrat, but I made this thread in response to the rhetoric i keep seeing on TV, in the news, and on social media. The general theme seems to be that black men are the most conservative minorities and we just love repblicans. Another running theme is that we're chauvinists, which is why we vote republican. Now, one thing you'll notice is that this sort of rhetoric is almost non-existent when it comes to the other minority men such as Asian American men, latino men, and even Arab men. Does anyone know why the topic of discussion every election is about how black men vote republican because we hate women, but this convo is rarely used for latino and Asian men (who vote republican way mroe than we do) ? Articles like this SPECIFICALLY about black men are just strange. I havent seen anything like this regarding Asian or Latino men at all.

nikka you're not an American citizen... shut the fukk up already
When is the election in Congo?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
We can start with the Southern Strategy: the Southern strategy was a Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans. As the civil rights movement and dismantling of Jim Crow laws in the 1950s and 1960s visibly deepened existing racial tensions in much of the Southern United States, Republican politicians such as presidential candidate Richard Nixon and Senator Barry Goldwater developed strategies that successfully contributed to the political realignment of many white, conservative voters in the South who had traditionally supported the Democratic Party. It also helped to push the Republican Party much more to the right relative to the 1950s. By winning all of the South a presidential candidate could obtain the presidency with minimal support elsewhere.

This is the foundation of our current political party system and it was in part created to appeal specifically to racism to Blacks. That's why there is a difference between other minority groups voting Republican and Black people voting Republican.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Asian and Latina women don't publicly emasculate their men like Black women do for the most part. Asians sometimes Latinas rarely

But then again Asian and Latino men don't refer to their women as bytches in every song thats been played in the last 30 years

In general both Black men and women need to do a much better job respecting each other.

Any other questions OP?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Asian and Latina women don't publicly emasculate their men like Black women do for the most part. Asians sometimes Latinas rarely

But then again Asian and Latino men don't refer to their women as bytches in every song thats been played in the last 30 years

In general both Black men and women need to do a much better job respecting each other.

Any other questions OP?
Yeah you definitely don’t be around Asian or Latin dudes :russ:
Yall just be typing shyt for other mentally retarded self hatin mousepad mobsters for daps:dead:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Yeah you definitely don’t be around Asian or Latin dudes :russ:
Yall just be typing shyt for other mentally retarded self hatin mousepad mobsters for daps:dead:
ONLINE dumbass....we're talking about social media and twitter

And you're right I don't be around Asians at all and only Latinos at work.... my bad big dawg my circle isn't a diverse as yours:skip: fukk outta here

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ONLINE dumbass....we're talking about social media and twitter

And you're right I don't be around Asians at all and only Latinos at work.... my bad big dawg my circle isn't a diverse as yours:skip: fukk outta here
The circle:
images