Why anal If she has a fully functional wet p*ssy?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The anus provides the most powerful orgasm. If you're having sex and you're into orgasms, it makes sense to try anal sex. I mean you've never fukked your girl from the back and stuck a thumb or finger or something in her ass? Anal sex is just switching body parts in the same holes :heh:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you dont know you dont know....some women love ass play....if it aint your thing then so be it....

My ex absolutely loves ass play breh. It's kind of insane. I only have done anal once with her and for any girl for that matter. I wouldn't throw it off the plate if a girl wanted it though.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Because sex isn't confined to 1940s specifications.

If we are both comfortable with it and my dikk in her mouth, her p*ssy in my mouth and my dikk where ever she wants it makes her wet when she thinks about me when she's daydreaming at work...

Let's do it.

It's not that hard to understand for mature adults.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Does a person squirt from anal? I mean squirting from vag sex is bad enough but at least its ALL liquid...whether it be p*ssy juice or urine or female cum...

Can you imagine getting blasted with chunks of corn?

:scust:
:snoop:Come on nikka how old are you? Yes a female can squirt from anal but it comes out her p*ssy. Most of the time it's best to plan for anal and most women who engage in it are smart about how they move.