Why anal If she has a fully functional wet p*ssy?

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I knew this middle aged Puerto Rican broad back at my old job in NY... She was in her mid 40s, and this broad was a stallion... We used to kick it, and I peeped how she would use n1ggas, even got one poor sap to co-sign her whip :russ:, but that's a story for another day. She asked me one time, "hypothetically speaking, if I was to tell you I needed you to give it to me in the butt, what would be your response?" So I looked at her back piece and was like "that's a trick question, right?" She told me the dude she was seeing at the time wouldn't give her anal, no matter how much she told him it was ok with her... I told her, "that niigga's homo.... If you gotta beg that niigga to give it to you that way, he got a problem"

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Eating p*ssy wasn't questioned 10 years ago. Wasn't even questioned 20 years ago
I got no dog in this fight, as far as the anal thing, I don't give a shyt (pun intended). But let's be real though a few years ago nikkas used to get roasted for eating that cat. I know I got victimized about it early when my shorty blew me up in like 11th grade. Wasn't that long ago, breh breh.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Baby is a degenerate and you out here stanning him
Yeah lol

tumblr_onms78ys7I1u138ezo1_540.png

He mentioned fukking girls in the ass in one of Juvie's old songs too.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I got no dog in this fight, as far as the anal thing, I don't give a shyt (pun intended). But let's be real though a few years ago noggas used to get roasted for eating that cat. I know I got victimized about it early when my shorty blew me up in like 11th grade. Wasn't that long ago, breh breh.
Yea that shyt was looked down upon when your younger. That's some hs shyt. For me that was 20 years ago. Nobody clowning you for that once you became a grown man

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
fakkit defense mechanisms: try to get everyone to join the team or lash out in anger :russ:

I have a big booty fetish, I embrace it :russ:

You fakkits not proud of yourselves? :russ:

My opinion doesnt mean shyt :yeshrug:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I got no dog in this fight, as far as the anal thing, I don't give a shyt (pun intended). But let's be real though a few years ago noggas used to get roasted for eating that cat. I know I got victimized about it early when my shorty blew me up in like 11th grade. Wasn't that long ago, breh breh.

28t9sh2.png

2004 :mjlol:

2l3z46.png