Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Breh, she graduated Howard in 1986. :pachaha:

I'm sure she was really bumping Doggystyle and All Eyez on Me back then.

:wow:
Deathrow was really on fire in 87 brehs.

Mind you:
She mentioned this shyt during a transparent press run to show she's "one of us".
That's just pandering, it always comes off corny in politics. The reality is we want our politicians to be relatable, so she tried offering something relatable while corny.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Black was referring to Black Americans ONLY. I swear, we stay looking for ways to divide ourselves
:patrice: This seems contradictory.

delusional c00n bable, i guess a leader in America is supposed to just help one group of ppl :mjlol:

you mfs are grasping at anything to justify you voting MAGA or abstaining
:dwillhuh: It's now c00n babble to expect anything from the party we continuously put back into office. These nikkas have lost the plot entirely. These was the Uncle Ruckus type nikkas during the CRM, I'm sure of it.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
delusional c00n bable, i guess a leader in America is supposed to just help one group of ppl :mjlol:

Stop. Shyt was OD outta pocket.
It ain't delusional to not want your politicians to openly disrespect you on a platform marketing to the very people being disrespected.
Biden said, "and if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Kamala said, "so, I'm not gon sit here and say I'ma do something's that's only gon benefit black people - no."

Now this...
conservatives-react-to-megan-at-kamala-rally.jpg

Enough's enough, I can't vote for this if all it takes for them to get the black vote is this. It's disrespectful and a smack at the previous generations of black people who wanted to be taken seriously as a voting demographic. Looking at the bigger picture it signals to other groups what it takes for us to get involved with supporting their cause: little.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Stop. Shyt was OD outta pocket.
It ain't delusional to not want your politicians to openly disrespect you on a platform marketing to the very people being disrespected.
Biden said, "and if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Kamala said, "so, I'm not gon sit here and say I'ma do something's that's only gon benefit black people - no."

Now this...
conservatives-react-to-megan-at-kamala-rally.jpg

Enough's enough, I can't vote for this if all it takes for them to get the black vote is this. It's disrespectful and a smack at the previous generations of black people who wanted to be taken seriously as a voting demographic. Looking at the bigger picture it signals to other groups what it takes for us to get involved with supporting their cause: little.

Both parties bring celebs out. RNC had Hulk Hogan and Trump walked out while Many Men was playing. :unimpressed:

Oh no Megan the Stallion in Atlanta how pandering :unimpressed:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:patrice: This seems contradictory.

:dwillhuh: It's now c00n babble to expect anything from the party we continuously put back into office. These nikkas have lost the plot entirely. These was the Uncle Ruckus type nikkas during the CRM, I'm sure of it.
That's the whole point. All these separate black movements are contradictory and detrimental to our advancement

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Both parties bring celebs out. RNC had Hulk Hogan. :unimpressed:

Oh no Megan the Stallion in Atlanta how pandering :unimpressed:
Black people don't overwhelmingly support republicans like they do democrats.

It is pandering when dems ran this for the senate election... in Georgia, home of Atlanta:

We not good enough to be politically engaged except like this?

If you're going to vote for dems to stop the republicans, at least demand to be respected for how dems engage you for your vote.
Don't let them openly disrespect your community and vote for them anyway to stop the other candidate because that tells all of society what the community stands for.

If what benefits black people benefits all of society is the reason to not directly support the demands of black people by a VP and presidential candidate then what does that say about how they see the black political engagement as a serious part of their strategy?

We can't afford more symbolism at our expense, and we can't afford the continued disrespect.
If you don't get tangibles, at least get genuine respect for all the support gave over the decades.

That's all. They need to take us seriously as a voting bloc and show us genuine respect to get our vote at the least.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That's the whole point. All these separate black movements are contradictory and detrimental to our advancement
:coffee: You're not responding to the portion of my post addressed toward you. Again...

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Black people don't overwhelmingly support republicans like they do democrats.

It is pandering when dems ran this for the senate election... in Georgia, home of Atlanta:

We not good enough to be politically engaged except like this?

If you're going to vote for dems to stop the republicans, at least demand to be respected for how dems engage you for your vote.
Don't let them openly disrespect your community and vote for them anyway to stop the other candidate because that tells all of society what the community stands for.

If what benefits black people benefits all of society is the reason to not directly support the demands of black people by a VP and presidential candidate then what does that say about how they see the black political engagement as a serious part of their strategy?

We can't afford more symbolism at our expense, and we can't afford the continued disrespect.
If you don't get tangibles, at least get genuine respect for all the support gave over the decades.

That's all. They need to take us seriously as a voting bloc and show us genuine respect to get our vote at the least.

Moving goal posts.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
This is getting out of hand, I will vote for KH..

But how tf is she black ? her father is a coolie with a Hindu background from the west indies, some of them have afrocentric looking phenotypes but are actually categorized as caucasoid.. her mother is 100% Hindu, by who she was raised by. You nikkas sound absolutely insane

:dahell:
This post should kill the thread. Not sure why people in here so damn offended. She is not black. Saying that doesn’t make you a trump supporter.