Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Going to Howard and being an AKA. Her father is Jamaican. I'm not sure how more black you could want her to be. :why:

Yet I see black people agreeing with Trump on my social media and not understanding she identifies as bi-racial - essentially Indian and Black.

We have black people following the lead of a white man attacking a woman's blackness? This is where we're at? What in the actual fukk.

Last edited:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
GT5_GJhXkAEOsgy

She was a baddie :whew:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Going to Howard and being an AKA. I'm not sure how more black you could want her to be. :why:

Yet I see black people agreeing with Trump on my social media and not understanding she identifies as bi-racial - essentially Indian and Black.

We have black people following the lead of a white man attacking a woman's blackness? This is where we're at? What in the actual fukk.

Going to an HBCU doesn't make a person black.

Saying that her father is Jamaican should suffice.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Even when Harriet Tubman was helping slaves escape the Deep South there were some slaves that she had to leave back or even put down because of their allegiance to their “massa” that wanted to keep them in bondage.

Neither side is perfect but some of “us” have an allegiance to people whose polices want to take us back to Jim Crow.

That said, Kamala will get 90% or more of the Black vote.

For Black folks that want to ride that wave of her not being Black I say let them.

You’re not changing anyone’s opinion on anything they are intent on believing.