Why ain’t nobody tell me about the Ms Pat show???

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Show is actually funny.... Just need to toss that laugh track out the window.... :wow:

Edit:

Login • Instagram

896full-brittany-inge.jpg

^^girl came on the show looking fine af.... :wow:

Last edited:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I binged watched this last weekend. It has its moments, but I can tell why this wasn’t picked up by Hulu or a more popular platform. The vulgarity in the show can be gratuitous and the writing isn’t good enough to tackle some of the issues they deal with in certain episodes—too much reliance on cliched black / white race gags we’ve seen for decades.

I give the dreariest of the show an A for effort but a C- for execution

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I never understood how a woman is so comfortable telling her son about her hoeish ways, whether he's younger or older. I wouldn't want my mother to tell me all the hoe shyt she did when she was younger. Because I certainly wouldn't tell her about the hoeish shyt I've done.
I think it’s about her life. She was sexually abused by her first baby father, has her first kid at 15 and he was messing with her since she was 12. Sometimes parents tell that shyt to keep the kids from making the same mistake. Sometimes things don’t resonate until you take it to a personal level with the youth.