Whose the biggest simp on the Coli? 2021 edition

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
We've seen a lot of brehs cut that poison out of their minds. But we still have some who are addicted to the simping. Who yall think is Coli's current simp king?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Wild self respectfully. But it's a landslide

His obsession with defending a broad online that he doesn't even know or is getting coochie from, just cause she screams that pro black shyt on a messageboard is pathetic tbh
The fact that you’re obsessed about our interaction not knowing what the fuk you talk about or who I know online or off, anything about me or him; who he knows or what the connection is instead of paying for or attention to your own bytch who you interact with is pathetic tbh. He doesn’t “simp” over anyone- he knows how to conduct himself like a man; here you sounding mad hurt and highkey jealous over a man that you never met in person, in your life- getting mad and e-motional about 2 people who you’ve never met in person to make an judgement calls, like a reject bytch. Whoever simped your mother to create you, I’m sure pumped and dumped; too much female energy coming off you. Must be a mid-90s baby.

Next time, @me direct you scared bytch. But thanks for bringing attention to yourself. Another one for the list. Enjoy your day!!