New Jersey Nets RJ...
Unvnzwn.png

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Homie :stopitslime:

KDFAIL.0.gif

foott.jpg

He stepped on his foot, and then he was on the ground. Had nothing to do with his hands. I'm not gonna debate this with you.
Ok video evidence is video evidence still Grayson Allen is a stretch:stopitslime:....and some players would've still made something happen....like maybe KD should've faced up RJ immediately, or backed down to the post....it's only 3.4....his passive aggressiveness allowed the bullshyt.:francis: GS shouldn't been in that spot anyway. See y'all soon tho:jawalrus:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Ok video evidence is video evidence still Grayson Allen is a stretch:stopitslime:....and some players would've still made something happen....like maybe KD should've faced up RJ immediately, or backed down to the post....it's only 3.4....his passive aggressiveness allowed the bullshyt.:francis: GS shouldn't been in that spot anyway. See y'all soon tho:jawalrus:
Video evidence is one thing? :russ: Go look at the thread, we have like 8 guys saying he tripped him as it went down. We could see it in real time. :camby:
No I get the point that he's not Draymond'ing it.

I don't really know what the rest of that means, but tripping a dude and winning by one is :manny:
Ohio has nothing else going for it, and we already got our ring off you, so.

I didn't bet any money on it anyways :manny:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Home cookin what u thought it was going to be? You cats really don't know how the NBA operates lol
Unless you're some exclusive NBA insider who knows something that we don't, then feel tee to just stop bytching. Nobody's trying to hear that on Christmas bro.