Who wins

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I love seeing you crybabies bytch and moan about the refs. Bad calls went against both teams.

Wrong.

Shut up.

Based off what exactly???

You knew they would.

:laugh:

Yeah he's a defensive liability sometimes.

Home cookin what u thought it was going to be? You cats really don't know how the NBA operates lol

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
He should have been abusing and bullying an inches shorter RJ in the post.

He doesn't have that bully in his game at 7'0
Breh, KD is a lanky ass dude. You can't just bully someone if you don't have the frame for it. And why bully someone in the post on some old 90's shyt when he can easily take dudes off the dribble and use his length to score or draw fouls? Makes no sense.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Really what?
He fukking tripped the guy and you won by one point. It's whatever.
Breh... I'm not actin like the cavs owned GS or vice versa...both squads balled out, but RJ didn't trip KD. He may have given him a SLIGHT hand check in his back...but KD basically lost his balance .....dare I say, a bit flimsy :sas1:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Dude used to be a Cavs reporter and he left to cover the Warriors when KD signed. LeBron shytting on him

that's right, fukk that nikka... Henny Bron aint taken NO PRISONERS..
8oxzJvi.png

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Breh, KD is a lanky ass dude. You can't just bully someone if you don't have the frame for it. And why bully someone in the post on some old 90's shyt when he can easily take dudes off the dribble and use his length to score or draw fouls? Makes no sense.
When that dribble drive is taken from him, he starts taking shots further and further away from the basket.

It's annoying as fukk. I refuse to lessen my expectation that a 7'0 guy should be backing the shyt out of a 6'8 defender of at least have a back to the basket game of some kind

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Breh... I'm not actin like the cavs owned GS or vice versa...both squads balled out, but RJ didn't trip KD. He may have given him a SLIGHT hand check in his back...but KD basically lost his balance .....dare I say, a bit flimsy :sas1:
Homie :stopitslime:

KDFAIL.0.gif

foott.jpg

He stepped on his foot, and then he was on the ground. Had nothing to do with his hands. I'm not gonna debate this with you.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
When that dribble drive is taken from him, he starts taking shots further and further away from the basket.

It's annoying as fukk. I refuse to lessen my expectation that a 7'0 guy should be backing the shyt out of a 6'8 defender of at least have a back to the basket game of some kind
What does height have to with anything? If you don't have a strong lower half, you ain't pushing no one around. And KD does abuse smaller guys than him in the post. I've seen it with my own eyes.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
[QLiggindub, post: 22470322, member: 22452"]When it's a set offense and love is in his stance...curry doesn't get off breh...it's typical step back shots...he's deadly goin that...but that's bout it. Love checked him a couple times tonight breh ....again.[/QUOTE]

Liggins lock him down too