Whose Locker Room Smells Like Coquito Now: Warriors @ Cavs On Christmas Day

Who wins

• Total voters

Take_Note

All Star
Daps
:camby:Bron hit a billion threes to keep the cavs in it ....at some point y'all gotta realize THEY PLAY TOGETHER....cut it:aicmon:
I was going to quote that post and say that exact same thing. Lebron showed up during 10 point deficits and kept the Cavs in the game. I love kyrie and his game winners over the warriors but Lebron keeps the team in the game. It's really a team effort

Love put up numbers, Jefferson had big plays, same with others.

Kyrie's game winner is the ice cold moment and arguably the most impressive accomplishment in the game, but everyone (especially Lebron) kept the Cavs in a position to be only down by 1

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Golden state fans want a tech called on Lebron for hanging on the rim? He pay the rent, gas, lights, water, in cable in that muthafukka that's his house. Yes, please, thank you, Andre lions I mean Richard Jefferson putting them boys on posters! And not Ervin Magic, but Kyrie muthafuking Irving!!

Tabernacle!!

giphy.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Just looked at the replay......Jefferson stepped on top of KD's foot and gently pushed him in the back. If refs did they job that's 2 free throws.