Whose Locker Room Smells Like Coquito Now: Warriors @ Cavs On Christmas Day

Who wins

• Total voters

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Give the Cavs their credit. They deserve to talk all the shyt in the world right now. Dubnation takes a big L today. On to the next one but this is going to take awhile for me to get over.
Don't take it too hard, breh. It's just a December game. I'm a Cavs fan but if y'all won today then I would just say good game and keep it moving. June is a long way away.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
wait... so the Warriors are on the road, 3rd game In 4 days.. early game... and they lose on a last second shot...and the Warriors won't beat them? I think that some a stretch. it's more of a toss up than other teams.. but I don't see anywhere where Cleveland is clearly a better team.

They done lost 4 games in a row to them breh:yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
wait... so the Warriors are on the road, 3rd game In 4 days.. early game... and they lose on a last second shot...and the Warriors won't beat them? I think that some a stretch. it's more of a toss up than other teams.. but I don't see anywhere where Cleveland is clearly a better team.
Yeah, great game but the Warriors can def beat them. Really just comes down to Curry stepping up. 15 points ain't going to cut it.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I thought it was the end of June again looking at all them threads :russ:
they're being hella extra but watch all this fall back on us...
7rZ0UnS.png