Who's your #1 Draft Pick out of the "Real" 4 Horsewomen?

Read Below 1st...

• Total voters

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I like all of them, but it’s Bianca & it’s not even close to me.

Sasha is clearly the better wrestler, but Bianca is already good at it while continuing to improve. I dislike Sasha on the mic cause she talks like a preppy white woman.

Just like Bianca, Jade has a speci all aura about her. However, she’s still meh in the ring & I don’t know how much she can get better cause she’s nowhere near the fluid athlete Bianca is.

Naomi is just solid all-around imo. Not on the main event level of Bianca & Sasha while not having that aura about her like Jade. Nothing wrong with that.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
...... Charlotte Flair

In ring: 5/5
Mic: 3/5
Athletism: 5\5
Size: 5/5
Attitude: 4/5
Star Power: 4/5
Babyface: 2/5
Heel: 5/5
Charlotte ain’t no damn 5/5 in the ring :gucci:

Actually none of those except maybe heel are accurate

And why OP leave out Bianca and Naomi heel ratings? They we’re both heels at one point. You forgot Team BAD? And wasn’t Bianca heel in NXT?

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I didn't realize Jade was already 30. I thought she was like 27 or 28.

Jade Cargill been an internet model for a minute

I'm actually surprised she not older

I remember when she first started wrestling and didn't think she was serious, serious

Shoutout to her to becoming a star

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Jade Cargill been an internet model for a minute

I'm actually surprised she not older

I remember when she first started wrestling and didn't think she was serious, serious

Shoutout to her to becoming a star
I’d never heard of her before she made her first AEW appearance

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I’d never heard of her before she made her first AEW appearance
Here's her in college

I guess I was following a lot of black women ballers at the time

I just found out she was born in '92

50d6380033091.image.jpg

These are the early flicks I saw of her

vth3w5b3itz51.jpg

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Op you underrating the shyt out of Bianca :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

If Bianca ain’t a 5/5 in ring and Star power we not watching the same thing :gucci:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Op you underrating the shyt out of Bianca :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

If Bianca ain’t a 5/5 in ring and Star power we not watching the same thing :gucci:

She just stopped having to be carried in the past year and the vast majority of her good matches are against Sasha Becky and Bayley. When she’s able to keep that same level of work up against Rhea, Raquel, Alexa, etc then we can talk. Sasha was Sasha even against Nia Jax and Tamina. Sasha is like Flair and Guerrero. Bianca is closer to Roman and Cena

Daps
She just stopped having to be carried in the past year and the vast majority of her good matches are against Sasha Becky and Bayley. When she’s able to keep that same level of work up against Rhea, Raquel, Alexa, etc then we can talk. Sasha was Sasha even against Nia Jax and Tamina. Sasha is like Flair and Guerrero. Bianca is closer to Roman and Cena
Someone gets it :salute:

And Sasha is a 5/5 star power for being on the Star Wars, Hot wings show, numerous red carpets etc already before Bianca

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Nah Bianca can hit a 450 splash…shyt was crazy from ringside. Neither one of them nikkas are doing that.

Also Bianca was still Bianca against Doudrop, and hit that whale with the KOD. You’re underrating her.