Who's your #1 Draft Pick out of the "Real" 4 Horsewomen?

Read Below 1st...

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Whoever owns WWE in the future is going to get a hell of a program out of Bianca and Jade.

Daps
Naomi got no votes

Might as well not even return to the E'

daniel-bryan-fickle.gif

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Bianca and Sasha are a completely different tier from really woman in the business...

I went Bianca because a super solid babyface draws more draws more then a great heel who is just a good babyface

If anyone says Sasha, I completely understand tho... to anyone challenging someone different then those two (Becky, Charlotte, jade, Bailey.) they are honestly really good.. but their connection to the audience is not on the same tier other then Becky.. and Becky is not nearly as good as them in the ring

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bianca and Sasha are a completely different tier from really woman in the business...

I went Bianca because a super solid babyface draws more draws more then a great heel who is just a good babyface

If anyone says Sasha, I completely understand tho... to anyone challenging someone different then those two (Becky, Charlotte, jade, Bailey.) they are honestly really good.. but their connection to the audience is not on the same tier other then Becky.. and Becky is not nearly as good as them in the ring

I’ll put Bianca on that level if her against Rhea or her against Raquel is as big and as good as her matches against Becky and Sasha. We’ll see if Bianca can elevate Roxanne, Tiffany Statton, the fat white girl with the bbl, etc

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I didn't realize Jade was already 30. I thought she was like 27 or 28.

I don't imagine any of the four will be in the business by 2030 unless they do special appearance stuff like John Cena. Sasha is likely to be the first one to retire. I don't know what kind of career plans Naomi has, but seems like the other three are just using wrestling now to get their name and brand out there to get into Hollywood and other stuff.

I'd go with Bianca as my pick because she's probably going to end up having the best wrestling career of the four.

I'd really like to eventually see Jade as a babyface. I think she could do really well with it.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
sasha and jade are NOT better than bianca on the mic what are yall smoking? bianca was going toe to toe with becky on the mic for months and has shown she can shine on the mic as both a babyface and a heel, sasha only flourishes on the mic as a heel whereas jade has never been anything but a heel and while she has some great one liners she often sounds like shes reading a script