Reading his tweets I feel a little sorry for him

tumblr_l5u7l4A46r1qcrmbz.jpg

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Dylan Connell
Jun 13 ·
Well since my parents won't let me go to man of steel opening night, I have decided to punish them via self hindrance I was gonna study, but I can't now because my ind wont let me, I mean I could just purposefully fail the test, or hey, maybe even burn the text book myself, but nah, I'm not that evil to myself. Besides, my conscience wouldn't let me. Maybe next time though. Also to my parents, if you try offering to take me toon my birthday, I will spit right in your face. The only reason that I wanted to go was because it was on opening night, and no, I'm not removing this. A man needs to let shyt out sometimes. Sorry for everyone else though not related to me for having to see this though.

:merchant: :merchant: :merchant:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This nikka bytching about his parents not letting him go to the movies but then in the same breathe said " I'm not removing this. A man needs to let shyt out sometimes"

Oh and :dead: at him closing his FB

We must never forget the epic Negrep bomb, and the Locker Room thread in which a sistah almost got sacrificed to his quilt.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
now if TSC could band together and neg those fukk boys from the AJ thread :holdup22:

I've already negged 3 of em'. more to come after im off 24's :younggjapo: