Who's the thug that made the thread on me

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
You must spread reputation to at least 40 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Wcthesecret again.

zl1yqf.jpg
Stylin on this clown rep

Daps
I can't help but think the TSC crew is going about it wrong.

You're only fueling the guys fire with a 14 page thread dedicated to him.

If you really wanted to bury him, have everyone on the board ignore the guy and he`ll feel like he is talking to himself. All yall did was give the clown some significance

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

If you really wanted to bury him, have everyone on the board ignore the guy and he`ll feel like he is talking to himself. All yall did was give the clown some significance

True but where's the fun in that? Yea he may have some significance but he will have a meltdown eventually and then this will all be worth it.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

You haven't seen his twitter or read his other threads have you? :russ: He's tweeting WWE wrestlers and talking by himself all day long. Check his dream thread.

Daps
You haven't seen his twitter or read his other threads have you? :russ: He's tweeting WWE wrestlers and talking by himself all day long. Check his dream thread.

But that's my whole point, if you got time to be reading this looney tunes twitter feed and all his threads, it says more about you than it does about him

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
But that's my whole point, if you got time to be reading this looney tunes twitter feed and all his threads, it says more about you than it does about him
I just come here for a laugh. I'm in between jobs right now there's a lot of things I'm doing at the moment that speaks volumes about me. It was posted in another thread I didn't search for it.