WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Have a feeling Denver will put the Lakers out of their misery after this timeout

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
no they didn't.

this is what happens when you watch box scores. failed bron and AD implies that Bron and AD were on some superman carry shyt. when the going went tough, they weren't doing their part either. this whole team was some shyt.
Watch box scores?
Coming from the nikka that got
Called out on it
The fukking nerve :mjlol:
Dlo AND REAVES ESPECIALLY DLO ARENT LOCKED IN
Man gyet the fukk outta my face livia soprano

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
no they didn't.

this is what happens when you watch box scores. failed bron and AD implies that Bron and AD were on some superman carry shyt. when the going went tough, they weren't doing their part either. this whole team was some shyt.
Uhh them Nikkas had 40+ points to begin the 2nd half.. DLO had scored 8 I believe on 11 shots as their 3rd best guy.

Actually watch the games nikka

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
@jaydawg08 Breh you might not want to believe this or agree with this but game 4 last year was the only one that felt like they had it in the bag.

And that was the Bron ball game.
That was after already playing 2 rounds.

I'm not saying Bron has to do that the entire playoffs. However, against THIS team. He's going to have to be a nearly mid 20+ shots 8 to 10 fts a game guy. It's a slow death otherwise.
He's gonna wear out if that's the case, and they have no one who can elevate and close in the 4th. Reaves can't get others going, and neither can DLO

Daps
No way is Prince are third leading scorer. I get an anxiety attack every time he puts the ball on the floor
Honestly I have a lot of respect for Prince.

At least he attacks and plays aggressively. Lakers need player willing to do that. It can't just be LeBron.

That's why Schroder was good for team when he was attacking. Reeves needs to get more aggressive also

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uhh them Nikkas had 40+ points to begin the 2nd half.. DLO had scored 8 I believe on 11 shots as their 3rd best guy.

Actually watch the games nikka

so when the nuggets were having 13-0 runs and made it a 14 pt game, what were they doing?

y'all just ride dikk. i get it

they can do no wrong in your eyes. when AD is bricking 3s when he's shooting 20% and Lebron is walking with the ball, throwing the ball over and shooting 30 foot bricks, it's cool cause they showed up in the first half.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch box scores?
Coming from the nikka that got
Called out on it
The fukking nerve :mjlol:
Dlo AND REAVES ESPECIALLY DLO ARENT LOCKED IN
Man gyet the fukk outta my face livia soprano

Everybody is watching the game and dude talking like it's OK for Dlo and Reeves to play like because AD and LeBron should have 65 between them and the LAKERS would be fine

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Only down 6 and plenty of time left over.

As long as we can get a win in Denver and go back to LA with a split I'll be satisfied.

Whether that W comes tonight or Monday we just need to play better for all 48 minutes.