WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I am 99% sure the Nuggets gonna kick the Lakers ass but it's better that way than intentionally ducking them :mjlol:

I'm not so sure. Let's look at some reasons why

- I think the staff been lying about Vando's condition so that he could get extra rest. If he's available, he'll be extremely helpful to this team

- LeBron is healthy. He wasn't vs the Nuggets last year

- LeBron is shooting 41% from three. He shot 27% from three last year

- Overall, the team has more cohesion and chemistry. They didn't have that last year

- D'Lo has been surpassing expectations, and playing very well outside of December and a few other games. He's the biggest X-Factor here-- if he plays to his regular season stats, we have another weapon we didn't have last year against them.

Overall, I don't think we've tested them at full strength. I mean, we clearly haven't, as they keep catching us with an injured key player or one of our key players shytting the bed.

And yet:

Screenshot-2024-04-15-123432.png

The average margin of victory here is 6 points. SIX POINTS.

They had literally everything go their way, from Bron being visibly unable to jump and shooting terribly, with D'Lo turning into Smush Parker, to making stupid shots like these:

jokic-joker.gif

But they only beat us by a margin of six points on average....

I am not afraid of these dudes. They don't scare me, because they barely beat with us while we had two arms tied behind our backs.

So, bring them on (if we get out of the play in)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I'm not so sure. Let's look at some reasons why

- I think the staff been lying about Vando's condition so that he could get extra rest. If he's available, he'll be extremely helpful to this team

- LeBron is healthy. He wasn't vs the Nuggets last year

- LeBron is shooting 41% from three. He shot 27% from three last year

- Overall, the team has more cohesion and chemistry. They didn't have that last year

- D'Lo has been surpassing expectations, and playing very well outside of December and a few other games. He's the biggest X-Factor here-- if he plays to his regular season stats, we have another weapon we didn't have last year against them.

Overall, I don't think we've tested them at full strength. I mean, we clearly haven't, as they keep catching us with an injured key player or one of our key players shytting the bed.

And yet:

Screenshot-2024-04-15-123432.png

The average margin of victory here is 6 points. SIX POINTS.

They had literally everything go their way, from Bron being visibly unable to jump and shooting terribly, with D'Lo turning into Smush Parker, to making stupid shots like these:

jokic-joker.gif

But they only beat us by a margin of six points on average....

I am not afraid of these dudes. They don't scare me, because they barely beat with us while we had two arms tied behind our backs.

So, bring them on (if we get out of the play in)
Nuggets were not even locked in until the 4th quarter which is why the games were close. Lakers defense is the biggest concern against the Nuggets too.

Jokic bullying AD
Gordon defending Bron.
MPJ taller than most of our players.
Jamal Murray attacking D'lo/Reaves.
KCP shooting threes at a abnormal rate because of Lakers tax.

Add on to the fact Darvin Ham and his shenanigans.

Lakers gonna have to play some insane defense to even have a chance.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nuggets were not even locked in until the 4th quarter which is why the games were close. Lakers defense is the biggest concern against the Nuggets too.

Nah, this isn't how it happened.

Game 1, the Lakers were dominant in the third and fourth quarter, and still wound up losing.

Screenshot-2024-04-15-130032.png

Game 2 was back and forth, and Game 3 we got dominated.

Game 4, the Lakers won the first, second and fourth quarters. We lost the third quarter that game, and that's what killed us:

Screenshot-2024-04-15-130141.png

Add on to the fact Darvin Ham and his shenanigans.

Haha I agree.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Would rather play Denver early in the playoffs and get it over with, whatever the result.

They’re the one team in the West that the Lakers have a low chance of beating, but a very high chance of meeting no letter what path they take

Plus, wouldn’t have to check in on this cesspool of a thread anymore :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Obviously I think we should beat N.O however we do need to account for that being BI first game back

If we lose things can get spooky so let’s take one thing at a time.

Bron won't let us lose. If we do and AD plays suspect, expect the Bus Driver Passive Aggresive Bron to appear