WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
If they beat that fakkit ass clown Malone in the first round, it would be the same feeling as 2016 against Golden State

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
The only option is win the Pelican game and face them Nugget muthafukkas

Picture the Lakers duckin them nikkas :childplease:

If Bron and the Lakers did that it would vaildate all the shyt ya'll have said about him all these years

Last year was last year and this year is this year nikka

Bron remembers all the shyt Malone was talkin and he feels alot better then he did last year with the foot

Only option is to go at them and see whats what

:pacspit:

Thunder would be a much more ideal opponent but tanking to get to them would be out of the question.

If you run up on the warriors and get Draymond hitting 5-6 3s again there’s nothing you’re going be able to do but go home and be eliminated

But beating the Pels again ain’t a given either. We just embarrassed the shyt outta them. Bron literally shut Zion down and had him shook.

If they have an ounce of pride in them then they gonna be coming for vengeance on Tuesday.

That will be a hard ass game to win as well..

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Thunder would be a much more ideal opponent but tanking to get to them would be out of the question.

If you run up on the warriors and get Draymond hitting 5-6 3s again there’s nothing you’re going be able to do but go home and be eliminated

But beating the Pels again ain’t a given either. We just embarrassed the shyt outta them. Bron literally shut Zion down and had him shook.

If they have an ounce of pride in them then they gonna be coming for vengeance on Tuesday.

You're right the Pelicans got destroyed

The only option is to play to win tomorrow

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This to me is the most important aspect.

Late in the game, like around 3rd quarter, the Pelicans figured out how soft we play at times and started to get physical on defense. That led to turnover after turnover after turnover.

This cannot happen next game.

CJ basically turned into 2015 Curry from 3, and the guy y'all told me was trash when I was saying we should look at him at the deadline (Herb Jones) also damned near got the Pelicans back in the game shooting 3s. Jonas then came in and started bullying our bigs. B.I. was also not missing from mid range, on some prime KD shyt

We need to keep the energy up, stop getting cute, and play tough fundamental basketball, and we can win.

They're playing for their lives; we're playing because we need rest.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Obviously winning tomorrow night is the only answer.

Tanking to play the Thunder is risky because if you lose tomorrow night then you'll have to play either GS or Sacramento.

The problem is that the Warriors are unpredictable, we all know gonna be Steph gonna do what he does but you don't wanna situation where Klay has one of those games where he comes alive or Dray hitting clutch 3. Klay this past week or so has been playing good with multiple 25+ point games and shooting the 3 efficiently.

With the Kings you don't wanna bet on Fox or Sabonis having an off game because they're also capable of playing an efficient and effective night against us. They have the pace to run us out the gym. I remember in of our home games against them they blew us out in the first quarter and it was never close so don't sleep on them either.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lakers should not cheat the game and tank the game against the Pels. A Do or Die game against the Warriors or Kings is not it.

This.

And I'm being dead ass serious: if Bron or AD purposefully sell this game, they can get the fukk on and off this team. :pacspit:

Tanking is for bytches, period.