WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
You have to understand, this thread has shown a lot of these dudes own coochies.

Literally scheming to avoid smoke :gucci:

I want Denver vs a fully healthy Laker team because they haven’t gotten that in the past couple years and the jokes been flowing.

You gotta beat the best to be the best. No hospital rings like the Warriors.
Team is a horrible matchup for the Pelicans.

Playoff LeBron is another level, and this is why I kinda want the Nuggets first. Either get em or don't

Well, I mean I do think we'd have a chance to beat Denver but it would take a real concentrated effort, everybody would have to be locked in and playing their career defining basketball. Last year in the WCF despite us being swept every one of those games were close and we had a chance to win games 1 and 2 but fumbled in the last few minutes.

Our problem playing against the Nuggets is that in crunch time we tend to fall off against them, we'll be in the game for much of the first 2½ or 3 quarters and then lose stem heading into the 4th.

The only downside of winning like this is that we have to play them again Wednesday and rarely do u beat the same team in the same fashion back to back
Well that's why winning this game is important because hypothetically speaking even if we'd lose Tuesday for the 7th seed we'll still have a second chance to secure the 8th on Thursday.

To me today's game is mainly all about securing a “second chance” in case unfortunate events happen Tuesday night.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
fukk the Lakers but I actually think they would take out the Thunder
Been saying since the deadline when that GM did nothing that the Thunder are a very flawed team that can be exposed in the playoffs
Too small

Looks like it might be Nuggets/Lakers rematch though

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Reaves and Dlo are hitting shots but neither being able to consistently get to the rim holds this team back massively.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It's time to start tightening up on defense and push the pace.

We're up big and starting to fall asleep out there.

Still a lot of basketball left, don't want the Pelicans thinking they can make a comeback.