WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
OKC is who we should be wanting to face. We have an outside shot of beating Minny and zero shot of beating the Nuggets. They sweep us 4-0.
The only way we face OKC is if we lose today bringing us to the 10th spot.

OKC isn't falling to the #2 seed.

Plus securing the 8th seed today guarantees us a second chance in case we (hopefully don't) lose Tuesday night to play another game which would be Thursday.

I think we have a 50/50 shot of beating Minnesota the same way I think we'd have a 50/50 against the Thunder.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I want the Nuggets ASAP. Get them right away and either knock them out dont

Lakers are about rings right? Beat the best ASAP and then keep it moving, they gotta face them anyway

You have to understand, this thread has shown a lot of these dudes own coochies.

Literally scheming to avoid smoke :gucci:

I want Denver vs a fully healthy Laker team because they haven’t gotten that in the past couple years and the jokes been flowing.

You gotta beat the best to be the best. No hospital rings like the Warriors.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I want the Nuggets ASAP. Get them right away and either knock them out dont

Lakers are about rings right? Beat the best ASAP and then keep it moving, they gotta face them anyway
Lakers have zero chance of beating them.

I would much rather the Nuggets play the Suns. Where the Suns actually do have a slim chance of beating them.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only downside of winning like this is that we have to play them again Wednesday and rarely do u beat the same team in the same fashion back to back