WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah bron gotta play every game

I kinda think people want bron to play just to nitpick

They won’t even acknowledge his bad foot during the playoffs last year

I kinda want to see the nba after bron

I really think a lot of people want Mike/kobe r.i.p clones

All in the nba

I once said to get nba fans to love you is to have a cheat sheet of Mike quotes and at every interview just say them

:russ:

This is real talk- I truly believe a lot of these people are like Skip- when he says he watches Lebron every dribble he means that shyt- and it's just to nitpick..
a lot of the shyt isn't real criticism of his game- NBA, media, this site is going to interesting when he retires-
The dude Skip after Lebron went 9-10 from 3 against the Nets, said I want to show you one play- dudes shows a play when Lebron was kinda skipping up floor with the ball because he was feeling it- Skip say's c'mon LeBron you are better than that:russ:...only because he had nothing really to criticize..
Same with these dudes."the team plays better without him, can't wait for him to leave the Lakers, etc...the moment he sits out, man they have hissy fits..
He's ducking the TWolves :russ::russ:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is real talk- I truly believe a lot of these people are like Skip- when he says he watches Lebron every dribble he means that shyt- and it's just to nitpick..
a lot of the shyt isn't real criticism of his game- NBA, media, this site is going to interesting when he retires-
The dude Skip after Lebron went 9-10 from 3 against the Nets, said I want to show you one play- dudes shows a play when Lebron was kinda skipping up floor with the ball because he was feeling it- Skip say's c'mon LeBron you are better than that:russ:...only because he had nothing really to criticize..
Same with these dudes."the team plays better without him, can't wait for him to leave the Lakers, etc...the moment he sits out, man they have hissy fits..
He's ducking the TWolves :russ::russ:
It’s ridiculous at this point

It’s like whenever he does something it’s streams thought peices

They got really upset at this podcast

The was looking hard to find something and when they did they cut off the part that would make them look dumb

Like damn

I relized it was a issue when bron said he might retire soon last year

They was :lupe:

The next wave they hoping is to smash on Bronny saying he not as good as his dad

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

Heard the Magic have interest in Dlo this offseason. Maybe we can work something out with them and bring Issacs maga ass back.

Because this dude is so incredible on defense and is completely forgotten in orlando.

He’s so good he can even shutdown 5s. Matter fact he guards 1-5 equally.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Heard the Magic have interest in Dlo this offseason. Maybe we can work something out with them and bring Issacs maga ass back.

Because this dude is so incredible on defense and is completely forgotten in orlando.

fukk this c00n maga sack of shyt
He would come here and that spotlight on his tap dancing c00n bullshyt would be magnified by 100 and he would hopefully kill himself and we would have wasted picks or assets on him
And Trade away Dlo for him?
ARE YOU ON fukkING CRACK

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
fukk this c00n maga sack of shyt
He would come here and that spotlight on his tap dancing c00n bullshyt would be magnified by 100 and he would hopefully kill himself and we would have wasted picks or assets on him
And Trade away Dlo for him?
ARE YOU ON fukkING CRACK

Bruh what is this emotional babble?

If the Lakers go hunt for a star this offseason Dlo won’t be back anyways.
If Dlo no shows in the playoffs again he also won’t be back

So why not work something out in a sign and trade if things do go that way?

Yea Issacs is a c00n ass nikka. But imagine him and AD together on the court. This dude can guard 1-5 and he’s low key the best in the league at it. When AD goes out this dude can protect the rim almost as well.

If he’s available I’m grabbing him… especially when u see how drastic the fall off is when AD is off the court.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
It’s ridiculous at this point

It’s like whenever he does something it’s streams thought peices

They got really upset at this podcast

The was looking hard to find something and when they did they cut off the part that would make them look dumb

Like damn

I relized it was a issue when bron said he might retire soon last year

They was :lupe:

The next wave they hoping is to smash on Bronny saying he not as good as his dad
Man keep this shyt outta this thread. The only time I see you in here is to defend LeBron’s honor passive aggressively. You barely even talk hoops

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Bruh what is this emotional babble?

If the Lakers go hunt for a star this offseason Dlo won’t be back anyways.
If Dlo no shows in the playoffs again he also won’t be back

So why not work something out in a sign and trade if things do go that way?

Yea Issacs is a c00n ass nikka. But imagine him and AD together on the court. This dude can guard 1-5 and he’s low key the best in the league at it. When AD goes out this dude can protect the rim almost as well.

If he’s available I’m grabbing him… especially when u see how drastic the fall off is when AD is off the court.
Babble? Look at you puting ya cape on for a fukking c00n sack of shyt
The nikka is not only a tap dancing grifting c00n he is literally damaged goods can’t even play without getting hurt
fukk outta here with this shyt :pacspit:
Hopefully this nikka dies fukk c00ns and anyone that loves em

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

I could see him coming to the Bucks in a deal.

The Lakers don't need him once Vando comes back healthy.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

We never honestly thought [Ham] would stick with [not playing last year’s core together] all year,” one Eastern Conference scout said. “We were definitely happy he waited as long as he did and until after we played both our games against him

He needs to be fired whek this season ends
Championship or not :unimpressed:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
We could have a championship and he could have saved babies from a burning staples center after game 7 of the finals and solved world hunger and I would still want him fired
Ham without a doubt is the worst coach in basketball. He is the main reason I don't trust this team to advance in the playoffs.