WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
:jbhmm:
bi13mt7tz5tc1.jpeg

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Damn man they were fighting during that 3rd, disappointing way to go out. D Lo and AR needed to step up. Rui did his thing and Hayes went off.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you’re an old ass negga acting like a fukking bytch. How the fukk is Lebron the #2 all time player in the sports ducking the Wolves ? So by your logic he’s gonna fukk the play in and the playoffs too ?

I swear some of you should not be in this thread posting hot takes.

You use every moment to hate on Lebron just because he’s better than Kobe and everybody agrees he is. You would rather them not win a ring just because you’d rather see Lebron lose

He truly is a bytch ass nikka..never have I seen a "fan" hate on 1 of the teams best players the way he does..LeBron has been in the league 21 years, been to fukkin 10 finals, probably has been in every playoff scenario imaginable and you got "Lakers fans " saying he is ducking the motherfukkin TWolves, these dudes are shameless..
Then dude said when LeBron is out, mostly likely AD will leave the game....dude making up scenarios just to hate on the team he's supposed to be a "fan " of..

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ Lebron ducking the Wolves.....Is this the same Lebron who dropped 30/10/6 on 12 for 21 on a bad right foot versus the Wolves in the Play-in game last season?...lol

From office made a mistake by not signing a dude like Biyombo that can come in and get some rebounds and defend the paint.

Morons didn't even attempt to get a big at the trade deadline.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ Lebron ducking the Wolves.....Is this the same Lebron who dropped 30/10/6 on 12 for 21 on a bad right foot versus the Wolves in the Play-in game last season?...lol

Nah bron gotta play every game

I kinda think people want bron to play just to nitpick

They won’t even acknowledge his bad foot during the playoffs last year

I kinda want to see the nba after bron

I really think a lot of people want Mike/kobe r.i.p clones

All in the nba

I once said to get nba fans to love you is to have a cheat sheet of Mike quotes and at every interview just say them

:russ:

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Front office made a mistake by not signing a dude like Biyombo that can come in and get some rebounds and defend the paint.

Well that and games like last game was an example of how much scouting failed them last year.

A solid player picked before, and 3 solid players picked after JHS. Prime spot to steal a quality player that covers you for games like this in case Bron is sitting and/or AD gets knocked out.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
AD been a Top 3 player this year. 25/12 with All-Galaxy Defense but brehs still be crying :mjlol:

It's crazy bro- dude has been relatively healthy all year too and probably played the most games since becoming a Laker and brehs still be crying like broads!
I think @Black Mamba although over the top is right about Ham being a not so good hire (atm)

At least we could argue previous fukkups/lower seeding

Solomon Hill breaks Bron's ankle/AD out of shape after short break
Trade for Russ
Russ still not a real fit/wholesale changes/Bron/AD hurt

Lakers top 4 players are good enough and been healthy enough to where they should be a top 4 seed imo. :yeshrug:

Maybe we get Playoff Ham :dame:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I think @Black Mamba although over the top is right about Ham being a not so good hire (atm)

At least we could argue previous fukkups/lower seeding

Solomon Hill breaks Bron's ankle/AD out of shape after short break
Trade for Russ
Russ still not a real fit/wholesale changes/Bron/AD hurt

Lakers top 4 players are good enough and been healthy enough to where they should be a top 4 seed imo. :yeshrug:

Maybe we get Playoff Ham :dame:
We shouldn’t be right there in the standings Hamas really went Osama Bin Laden this season to get us in that position