WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He’s slow offensively too.

Like what is he really?

Yeah I don't really see it with JHS.

Maxwell Lewis has potential but it's hard to evaluate him because he has not gotten many touches in the 2 summer league games so far.

Both Castleton and Hodge seem to be talented enough to get rotation minutes they are 23 and 24 though so it's expected we will see how they play in the preseason against real pros.

I also want to see more of that dude Alex Fudge.

He seems like an athletic wing with defensive upside.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I expect Rui to take a big leap.

I think he will average 18-22 points per game

Lebron is not chasing the record anymore so his usage will go down.

Bron's usage was only high in Dec/Jan. The rest of the year he barely averaged 25ppg.

His usage was high then because AD was out and LA was throwing out starting lineups of Schroeder, Pat Bev, Troy Brown, and Thomas Bryant, not because he was "chasing the record". If Bron doesn't average 33ppg those two months, Lakers would have missed the playoffs.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bron's usage was only high in Dec/Jan. The rest of the year he barely averaged 25ppg.

His usage was high then because LA was throwing out starting lineups of Schroeder, Pat Bev, Troy Brown, and Thomas Bryant, not because he was "chasing the record". If Bron doesn't average 33ppg those two months, Lakers would have missed the playoffs.

He had his highest usage rate since the 09-10 season and he was chasing the record.

That doesn't mean he wasn't trying to win but he was chasing that record it's obvious.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He had his highest usage rate since the 09-10 season and he was chasing the record.

That doesn't mean he wasn't trying to win but he was chasing that record it's obvious.

Bron has had 32 usage in 8 of his last 13 seasons. Last year it went all the way up to.....33. :unimpressed:

And it was ONLY there because of him having to average 33ppg in Dec/Jan with AD out of the lineup. If he was chasing the record, why wasn't he chasing it in Oct/Nov?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bron has had 32 usage in 8 of his last 13 seasons. Last year it went all the way up to.....33. :unimpressed:

And it was ONLY there because of him having to average 33ppg in Dec/Jan with AD out of the lineup. If he was chasing the record, why wasn't he chasing it in Oct/Nov?

He was playing through injuries at the being of the season.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…