WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Cam caught strays in the recent Cole album

"Seen plenty bodies trembling, resembling Cam Reddish/
So full of potential, but never given a real chance to develop"

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
It's really looking like one of those " can you beat us 4 times" type yrs. Although realistically we ain't that. It's fool's gold Ya'll, nothing but fool's gold.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Respect to Gabe he could of shut it down. He's a better defender than Dlo and Reaves (reaves is average dude just tired as hell and teams know he gets tired early now and hunt him down). Sucks about Vando and Wood.

I have no idea why Ham just wouldn't start Rui.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Was gonna say after tonight the Lakers could be good positon to steal the 6th spot.

However, the Clippers truly aint shyt so looks like Phoenix is getting that spot.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Respect to Gabe he could of shut it down. He's a better defender than Dlo and Reaves (reaves is average dude just tired as hell and teams know he gets tired early now and hunt him down). Sucks about Vando and Wood.

I have no idea why Ham just wouldn't start Rui.
@Black Mamba took his foot off his neck

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Not sure who I want to win this Phoenix/NO game. NO losing ties them with the Lakers. Phoenix losing makes the 6th seed highly possible to obtain.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Steph is out also for the Warriors. Feels like they both gearing up for that battle.

Always saw Lakers finishing with 1 loss, so this might be that. Never saw them going undefeated

Lakers are capable of winning without him tho

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course Lebron is out when we're fighting for a playoff spot.

I'm sure we're not facing an elite team...

*looks at schedule*

sounds about right. :mjlol:
Look at this bytch..literally calling you a bytch you are the worst "Lakers/Kobe fan""..nothing from you as this team continues to gel and make a run..they will be the 7th seed..team playing great bball..
Here your bytch ass cheering on negatively because it involves LeBron sitting out..
When they face Minnesota "an elite team " in the playoffs and knock them out your bytch ass will be saying do it against DENVER!!