WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Kings have a touch stretch to end their season, and they are the 9th seed right now so idk how they can hold onto the 7th lol
They are winning that Brooklyn game. Probably a W against Portland and New Orleans too. Plus they own the tie breaker

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They are winning that Brooklyn game. Probably a W against Portland and New Orleans too. Plus they own the tie breaker
Kings are sliding heavily without Monk and Huerter.. They aren't guaranteed anything but they play the Thunder, Pelicans, and Suns as well... Easily can lose all 3 of those games

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kings are sliding heavily without Monk and Huerter.. They aren't guaranteed anything but they play the Thunder, Pelicans, and Suns as well... Easily can lose all 3 of those games
The crazy shyt is from the 5th to the 10th seed nobody can’t take any games off for the rest of the regular season :mjlol:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Great win.

We do have a chance to move into 6th or 7th just need some more luck and to keep winning on our part.

Tomorrow night against the T-Wolves is gonna be a little tough but, I think we can get the W.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Looking at AD's numbers this season he has been good but I still feel like he needs to hit another gear offensively.

Last year he was statically better and had a 27 PER rating.

This year he's at 25 PER.

If he elevates to that level in the playoffs I think the Lakers have a real shot at a title.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if they had gabe vando and cam the entire season

:francis:

who-korath-the-pursuer.gif