WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jokic is an all time player, Embiid and Giannis are both very good as well. AD is not on their level but he has improved his playmaking this year. This was simply about Bam and him. AD has made his teammates get easier looks with his playmaking this year. It's just a wrong take on him as a passer for the current year.

I think an actual problem for AD is having no jumper at all. I just saw Bam consistently hit midrange shots last two games in clutch time, AD is on and off.
I never brought up Bam.

AD is getting paid like those guys and was expected to make the leap like those guys. Lets not fool ourselves here, He hasn't.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I never brought up Bam.

AD is getting paid like those guys and was expected to make the leap like those guys. Lets not fool ourselves here, He hasn't.
I was talking about the complaint in the original tweet

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I never brought up Bam.

Yup that was the entire point. In fact I would argue that he has regressed.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been telling y'all about AD for years now. but y'all so damn focused on role players. I told yall time and time again if AD was who he was supposed to be, the role players wouldn't matter as much. an AD led team is going nowhere, especially with Bron being as old as he is.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I've been telling y'all about AD for years now. but y'all so damn focused on role players. I told yall time and time again if AD was who he was supposed to be, the role players wouldn't matter as much. an AD led team is going nowhere, especially with Bron being as old as he is.

Basically, Frfr the biggest mistake prolly was not drafting Tatum. He could’ve been a lifeline for Bron but ah welp. I’m ready for the Giannis/Luka/Ant Man era to begin :skip:

Or is it the Embiid/Tatum/Shai era? :jbhmm:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Basically, Frfr the biggest mistake prolly was not drafting Tatum. He could’ve been a lifeline for Bron but ah welp. I’m ready for the Giannis/Luka/Ant Man era to begin :skip:

Or is it the Embiid/Tatum/Shai era? :jbhmm:
Bron and AD got another 3 to 4 years to figure it out :ehh:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
If Lebron/AD are relatively healthy for the postseason and they get Vando back, LA will make some noise...but let's not forget about Dlo....People did not want to trade him, so he better not shrink under the postseason spotlight.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He hasn't regressed from 2020 and his new Orlean days?
No, he's humming along the same. His usage rate is just the lowest it's been since his second season.

To me, the biggest issue with this team will always be Ham. The way he's yo-yo'd the lineup around all season long limits the chemistry and continuity this team can have. His insistence on three guard lineups, the defensive scheme that constantly allows wide open threes, starting Prince over Rui most of the season, Reddish starting the first couple months of the season, etc.

Look at this shyt:

No one's gonna tell me this team wouldn't be at least five games better with a real coach on the sidelines.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Respectfully you didn't tell me shyt I've been saying the exact same thing. He's the most impactful non impacting player I've ever seen.

He can have monster numbers and still not put his stamp on a game.

Nobody is looking to follow AD into war. They barely want to follow LeBron.