WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Yeah we not gonna overhype Bam to downgrade AD.

Bam had several disappearing acts in the finals. Swap em out Jimmy got a ring.

I also want to know when AD is allowed to be a table setter. Let's not ignore that outside of Bam they have teams that are built around them, not a 40 year old

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I also want to know when AD is allowed to be a table setter. Let's not ignore that outside of Bam they have teams that are built around them, not a 40 year old
This team is built around LeBron??

How exactly.. they have no consistent 2nd playmaker and our shooters really aren't that great.

This team isn't built for either

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He's not a Jokic, Embiid, or Giannis. He stopped improving after that ring.
Jokic is an all time player, Embiid and Giannis are both very good as well. AD is not on their level but he has improved his playmaking this year. This was simply about Bam and him. AD has made his teammates get easier looks with his playmaking this year. It's just a wrong take on him as a passer for the current year.

I think an actual problem for AD is having no jumper at all. I just saw Bam consistently hit midrange shots last two games in clutch time, AD is on and off.