WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Pretty hilarious how this always happens. Players getting traded for peanuts but Lakers gotta pull together a bunch of 1st round picks.

No one wants to be the team that gave the Lakers a "good player"
That is why you keep your own good players, team trying to look for players that we already had (Caruso, KCP, Lopez, etc). The terrible asset management is coming back to bite.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
reminder we are in this situation because we keep letting talent go. And it’s because klutch and bron have way too much power and influence on our front office . We could have had KCP still if we didn’t trade for Westbrook and just signed DeRozan . Maybe we woulda still had Caruso i don’t get Magic’s point about him … :ld:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
reminder we are in this situation because we keep letting talent go. And it’s because klutch and bron have way too much power and influence on our front office . We could have had KCP still if we didn’t trade for Westbrook and just signed DeRozan . Maybe we woulda still had Caruso i don’t get Magic’s point about him … :ld:

Zero chance this is true unless you think Derozan was going to sign for way under market value. The Derozan story has been going around for years and I haven't heard one plausible scenario in which it could've happened.:jbhmm: Definitely not possible to keep Caruso+KCP AND add him.:mjlol:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Here we go with this bullshyt narrative again. Brook Lopez and Randle was let go before Lebron was even a Laker.

Lebron praised Caruso and Zubac. I guess he wanted them to be let go too?