WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
If AD can't go, should definitely sit LeBron, especially after running him out there down 24 in the 4th the other night.:francis:

Exactly...WTF was Ham thinking playing Bron 10 minutes in the 4th qt of a blowout?

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lebron fans are furious that real Laker fans don't bow down to him like it's cleveland :dead:

oh thank you great one for 2 (soon to be 3) lottery seasons, a bubble ring, a first round exit, a WCF sweep and i can't forget, the in season tournament championship

foh. derek fisher is more important to this franchise than that nikka :camby:
The only reason Lakers brand is still prestigious is because of Lebron
As if any one is gonna respect a team that hasn't won a ring in 15 years and is owned by a broke prostitute

knicks status or worse

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Jeannie do something FIRE THIS PIECE OF shyt HAMAS U GOT STAR PLAYERS SITTING VS THE CELTRICKS

ITS A CLEAR fukkING MESSAGE THEY AINT fukkING WITH HIM DO fukkING SOMETHING

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Also look at Ham underplay players tha should be playing with AD and Bron out :mjlol:
Piece of shyt my level of hate for him is worse than Josh Mcdaniels
Like he literally needs to get hit with a flying chair in the head

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yikes both of them sitting out...they want Ham gone or a trade done.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I hate this team. Where’s the Laker pride at?
Blame Ham for being a dumb fukk its a clear message to the FO fire this piece of shyt now tbh
That Golden state game never should’ve went into OT but this fukking c*nt made it so with his love for TP and stupid ass rotations which led to the fukkery these past 2 games with him being hellbent on starting his fukking Lover TP