WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Daps
I have no idea how legit this guy is but this just showed up on my timeline.

Honestly, if that’s the framework then it’s not so bad. We still get to keep AR and Rui. But seriously, Gabe deal this offseason is a killer. Absolutely useless and should of just kept Dennis for cheaper.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Honestly, if that’s the framework then it’s not so bad. We still get to keep AR and Rui. But seriously, Gabe deal this offseason is a killer. Absolutely useless and should of just kept Dennis for cheaper.
Pelinka needs to shop Gabe around and pray to God that there is another gm out there as dumb as him. That signing was absolutely brutal.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
If they were smart they would go after Cedi Osman.

He used to be nothing but a towel waving Bronsexual. But now he’s developed into a really good player. Can straight up shoot it but he’s got more to his game than that.

Can actually slash and finish at the rim. He’s got good size and is actually an active solid defender.

He’d be so perfect on the Lakers that it makes too much sense for someone as dumb as Pelinka though..

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Anthony Davis has gotten so much better at passing out of the double team compared to when he first got here. We need to focus more on feeding him in the post and forcing teams to double if they want to and make them pay.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I still think Bogdanovic should be the main target. This team's offense sucks and the defense suffers because of it. Get a guy in here who can shoot at volume and isn't scared of pressure.