WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let's add dejounte murray, a worse shooter to a bad shooting team.

How can anyone watch this team and go you know who we need... DEJOUNTE! :mjlol:

Bron ball will put him in the corner anyways. we saw how a PG that needs the ball in his hands and isn't a spot up shooter looks like when we had Russ but somehow we want add a slightly better version of him.

I rather have Rozier, we desperately need a guy off the bench that can create points in bunches and swing a game. That makes a way bigger difference than Dejounte.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Bron ball will put him in the corner anyways. we saw how a PG that needs the ball in his hands and isn't a spot up shooter looks like when we had Russ but somehow we want add a slightly better version of him.

I rather have Rozier, we desperately need a guy off the bench that can create points in bunches and swing a game. That makes a way bigger difference than Dejounte.
Gotta trust our GOAT breh. Plus Dejounte will make life easier for Bronny in a few years :lolbron:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa

The best thing about this trade is getting rid of young Hood. Son is WOAT.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I'd rather have Terry too but he makes too much money to come off the bench. $51 million for the next two years and he'd only get 20-25 minutes a night here. He's able to chuck and get in a rhythm on a terrible Hornets team. He'd be back to shooting 41/32% in LA.

Give me Bruce Brown if it's possible or Bogdanovic.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Murray instantly fixes the atrocious guard defense that we have, and gives a legit secondary ball handler .

Murray might not be elite on defense anymore.. but he's so much better than Reaves/DLO

DLO is unplayable in the playoffs. You can't play him. Murray fixes that.