WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Christie gets ate up on defense at times too.

Honestly the team can finish above .500 by February just gotta play Rui and DLO has to find his form and Bron and AD can't have terrible games.

Rui is too good to sit so thst fixes the rotation issue a bit.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think we win tonight's game.

As I've been saying, I like when moves are made when stuff isn't working, and going back to the lineup where we had some success seems like the right move at this point in time.

Edit: Ham ruined it :beli:

Unlike a lot of the debbie downers in this thread, I think this team can be competitive with the correct strategies in place, which is why I've been down on Ham. He's clearly been misusing guys. I also think that LeBron and AD need to lead properly when they are on the floor. If Bron is going to save himself for the 4th, then I need breh playing defense AT LEAST.

If it was one thing you never could say about Kobe, it was that he didn't give you effort on both sides. I need to see that out of Bron.

Hopefully D'Lo got his shyt going tonight. We gonna need him. Breh has been extremely professional throughout all this, and for that, I give him his flowers

:salute:

Let's get this dub.

Edit: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
pOeqoO.gif
….
I literally can feel it slipping like when Gohan went ssj2