WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Would not surprise me if Ham is getting his orders from the FO.....Do what we say and you keep your job.
Ive been saying this for years but some Laker fans so emotional they stupid. A lot of the weird line ups is FRONT OFFICE CALLs not Darvin Ham. I listen to a Gilbert Arenas pod and he said some FO dont want some players to play to good and if they do they get subbed out. Agents be complaining cuz some players have a certain amount of playing time in their contracts. the shyt lowkey scripted. Thats why Bron be laughing and having fun this aint 92 NBA. Thats why KD said that in season championship was laid out for the Lakers to win

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Ive been saying this for years but some Laker fans so emotional they stupid. A lot of the weird line ups is FRONT OFFICE CALLs not Darvin Ham. I listen to a Gilbert Arenas pod and he said some FO dont want some players to play to good and if they do they get subbed out. Agents be complaining cuz some players have a certain amount of playing time in their contracts. the shyt lowkey scripted. Thats why Bron be laughing and having fun this aint 92 NBA. Thats why KD said that in season championship was laid out for the Lakers to win

The front office is not telling him to play Prince and Cam over Rui and Vando that's ridiculous.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The front office is not telling him to play Prince and Cam over Rui and Vando that's ridiculous.
See? @Mars Prince and Cam MAY have a players minutes clause in their contract we don't know. A former high level NBA player tells you how the shyt go and you wanna be like
tracy-morgan-no.gif

just stupid. Im listening to Gil over a Poster on The Coli :russ:

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
See? @Mars Prince and Cam MAY have a players minutes clause in their contract we don't know. A former high level NBA player tells you how the shyt go and you wanna be like
tracy-morgan-no.gif

just stupid. Im listening to Gil over a Poster on The Coli :russ:

Why would they sign Rui and Vando to long term lucrative contracts to turn around and direct Ham to play Cam and Prince over them:what:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why would they sign Rui and Vando to long term lucrative contracts to turn around and direct Ham to play Cam and Prince over them:what:
nikka I dont Know! :russ: Got damn bro i just said Gilbert Arenas said they MIGHT have clauses in their contracts. Its shyt we dont know dawg why you wasting brain cells tryna figure it out when you dont have all the variables??

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I see some Laker fans are finally starting to realize that Pelinka is the problem. We just got to get this mainstream.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

So cam started over rui last game
He was already hurt he got injured more
Game probably won if Rui starta and gets more Minutes
Darvin saginwaw Hamas the fukkinng terrorist

Reaves is a terrible defender I don’t believe that tweet. I agree they need to start Rui and use him to create mismatches. Most teams can’t guard Rui,Bron, and AD at the same time if the use their size correctly.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Reaves is a terrible defender I don’t believe that tweet. I agree they need to start Rui and use him to create mismatches. Most teams can’t guard Rui,Bron, and AD at the same time if the use their size correctly.
:unimpressed:
I hope you can refute the claims instead of just saying you don’t believe it because you got an issue with Reaves