WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What I meant by the comparison is they offered an overvalued contract, Schroder thought he could get more, then had to settle for $5-6 million.

I don't care about Jeanie's pockets but I do care about the second apron and setting a precedent for future DLo negotiations. Also, he becomes very difficult to trade if his salary is too high, even for a year. The new CBA is no joke.
Players often get overvalued contracts if they are willing to take a short term contract when they want a long term deal. This won't impact 2nd apron, and I don't see it being difficult to trade either. A 2nd year team option if Lakers truly get that is a homerun, I still don't believe they will be able to until its official.

He and his agent can be petty enough and just go elsewhere if they are getting lowballed. Lakers cant afford to let him walk if they don't find replacement for him. West will be tough again and we need as much talent for regular season with Bron/AD eventual injuries. It's really a great deal for Lakers:manny:rather than him getting a long term contract.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't think so Brown is a guard

Barnes is a 6'8 Small forward and he's a better player whether you wanna admit it or not
Brown was better this past postseason than Barnes has ever been in his career.