WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

This is a good lil discussion. Jovan Buha, discusses the reporting about Darvin Ham and the potential for him to be fired.. He said that he's heard that it's in play for something like that if the problems don't get fixed

If the team continues to falter that there have been hints that it could happen.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

This is a good lil discussion. Jovan Buha, discusses the reporting about Darvin Ham and the potential for him to be fired.. He said that he's heard that it's in play for something like that if the problems don't get fixed

If the team continues to falter that there have been hints that it could happen.

That guy needs to change his shirt. Everything said here has been discussed in this thread.

The Lakers are an inept organization so I believe they'll wait a month to be 20-27, then hit the panic button right before the deadline. A smart team would fire Ham right now, bring in their next coach (has to be Doc) and get a feel for what trades will help his vision instead of doing everything at once.

I'm almost positive they'll wait until the end of the month, when they have a brutal stretch heading into February starting January 27th:

@ Golden State
@ Houston
@ Atlanta
@ Boston
@ New York
@ Charlotte
Home for Denver (trade deadline day) and New Orleans on a back-to-back.

This shyt needs to be done NOW so they can finally build some continuity, have set rotations, gameplans, etc. The usual stuff real NBA teams do.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That guy needs to change his shirt. Everything said here has been discussed in this thread.

The Lakers are an inept organization so I believe they'll wait a month to be 20-27, then hit the panic button right before the deadline. A smart team would fire Ham right now, bring in their next coach (has to be Doc) and get a feel for what trades will help his vision instead of doing everything at once.

I'm almost positive they'll wait until the end of the month, when they have a brutal stretch heading into February starting January 27th:

@ Golden State
@ Houston
@ Atlanta
@ Boston
@ New York
@ Charlotte
Home for Denver (trade deadline day) and New Orleans on a back-to-back.

This shyt needs to be done NOW so they can finally build some continuity, have set rotations, gameplans, etc. The usual stuff real NBA teams do.
If you look at the end of the Lakers schedule....... It's fukn BRUTAL. They need to be comfortably above .500 cause if not they have a chance of not even making the play-in

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Silver stomping in his stilettos somewhere, would be an absolute embarrassment for the LGBT Cup

honest to god, I don't think the NBA understands how bad of a look it will be. If they thought teams didn't care about the cup now, they sure as hell won't care about it next year. we might get some generational cheating for the lakers to make the play in.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Warriors win this game and we fall to 11, they have a much more easier schedule than us too . Really hard to see any team above us fall unless they get injuries. Rockets might be the only one but they have competed this far

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

These cac bloggers are just mad that Reaves was still coming off of the bench. Ham has been bad but I don't believe the stories that they are trying to plant.

Last edited:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was shooting 50/45/85 splits post in season tournament games.. he's been great and a long with AD the only bright spots. Today was a horrid horrid game from him
i think those shooting averages dont tell the story of how inconsistent hes been especially from distance. first game after vs the mavs 3-8 from 3 and good numbers but that 3-8 includes a meaningless 3 at the buzzer to cut the lead to 2. since that game in the 2nd halves from 3 he went 4-4 vs okc, and 3-18 in the 8 games other games. it may just be hes playing too many minutes and hes wearing down in the 2nd half, but aside from the dallas and okc games youre seeing some bad shooting from him in the 2nd half for his standards.

in the 10 games since the ist, hes been 3rd to worst in the starting lineup in plus minus in every game except 2.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
i think those shooting averages dont tell the story of how inconsistent hes been especially from distance. first game after vs the mavs 3-8 from 3 and good numbers but that 3-8 includes a meaningless 3 at the buzzer to cut the lead to 2. since that game in the 2nd halves from 3 he went 4-4 vs okc, and 3-18 in the 8 games other games. it may just be hes playing too many minutes and hes wearing down in the 2nd half, but aside from the dallas and okc games youre seeing some bad shooting from him in the 2nd half for his standards.

in the 10 games since the ist, hes been 3rd to worst in the starting lineup in plus minus in every game except 2.
If you wanna say that one thing has taken a step back for LeBron compared to the start it's that he's not finishing at the rim at the level he was.

He's still great, one of the best.. but previously he was essentially at the best he's ever had at the rim. That part has taken a step back.

His midrange is pretty meh so far, but he doesn't take as many.

Those 3's have been elite.. no matter how you wanna slice it. If anyone told you Lebron was gonna shoot 40%+ on 5 per game you probably wouldn't believe them. He's 40% on the season even with shooting 0-6 last game

Plus minus is a stat at this point I can't even use properly with this team, cause these lineups are horrid. Pairing LeBron with 2 non offensive players in the starting lineup?? There was a lineup last night I think with JHS, Wood, Max, Vando.... That's not a real lineup man. That's throwing random names together out of a hat and hoping LeBron can save you from drowning

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Doc is 62, lives in Malibu, is getting paid by ESPN and the 76ers. Why would he hop on a sinking ship in the middle of the season for likely less than what he's making now?
Because he's Doc Rivers :childplease:

Why did he take the Sixers job when everyone with a brain knew that was a bad situation?

A situation that he made worse if you analyze it..

He should've never taken that job

Doc will take the job if offered he doesn't care :mjlol:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kind of crazy the Lakers are trash so you guys can't really dance on the Warriors grave rn
Like I hate to say it but the Lakers really ended the dynasty that shyt is dead