WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's Lopez and not its even remotely close. We get a big who can stretch the floor and defend the paint. The only downside would be his age.

Lopez is not signing with the Lakers there is zero chance that happens.

The interview I saw of him wit Malika Andrews a few days ago it seems like he's staying with the Bucks.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I think the Lakers should sign Seth Curry for 5-6m and Keep Bamba...Bamba would still be a tradable asset next season and Curry is a more reliable shooter than Brown.

Bamba for Olynyk would be a good trade for the Lakers.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I think the Lakers should sign Seth Curry for 5-6m and Keep Bamba...Bamba would still be a tradable asset next season and Curry is a more reliable shooter than Brown.

Bamba for Olynyk would be a good trade for the Lakers.
:mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Went back and looked at the play-by play of the Denver series and it's evident that Ham incompetence lost them that series.

The Lakers led the Nuggets 31 minutes to 13 minutes in game 2 and 30 minutes to 15 minutes in game 4.

They should have definitely won those games if Ham wasn't such a terrible coach.

The series should have been 2-2 going back to Denver.

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went back and looked at the play-by play of the Denver series and it's evident that Ham incompetence lost them that series.

The Lakers led the Nuggets 31 minutes to 13 minutes in game 2 and 30 minutes to 15 minutes in game 4.

They should have definitely won those game if Ham wasn't such a terrible coach.

The series should have been 2-2 going back to Denver.

get over it

and if Bron and AD weren't so woat in the 4th quarter then maybe they would have won a game or 2