WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No Vando, DLO, Reddish, and AD

Granted they're playing a terrible team. But that's a lot of good rotational pieces that are missing and it's showing. C Wood is just not good lately. The only thing he's supposed to offer is instant offense and rebounding and his offense hasn't been that great

Edit: Actually Vando is there, just haven't seen him much

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
s/o to Rui, Reaves and Bron.

only dudes who showed up. this is why I don't hype up Vando. Dude is SOOO bad offensively that if there's not a star perimeter player for him to lock up, he should be DNP. He might be the worst offensive player in the league.
Who was the clown that was hyping up Vando during the offseason? How he was going to come back as an improved shooter?

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Max Christie was pouting for playing time his ass got it now he cant score. Them lights hit different when they all on you

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who was the clown that was hyping up Vando during the offseason? How he was going to come back as an improved shooter?

thankfully his contract is tradeable. another dude who got traded and their teams got better and I like Vando. He's just not who Laker fans think he is. He's a 12 min game player.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
One of those nights.. ball hangs on the rim on a miss, other team hits a 3 on the way down the floor

Darvin has to adjust some of his schemes on these "regular" games. It's a blanket statement of "let them beat us from 3" type of scheme, and in todays NBA the other team will be more than happy to do that

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm all in on the Zach Lavine train.

Like I said, I hate hate hate watching teams without a scoring guard. We need someone that can go toe to toe with the Jamal Murrays. We don't even have anyone that can go toe to toe with bum ass Vassell.