WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Great close to the half. Only a 7 pt game.....Had it down to 4 at one point.

I don't care if we win by 1 point...Just win the game.

Despite playing like trash for most of the season, Wood had a good end to the 2nd qt

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Oh I forgot, the scheme “figured out Jokic by putting Rui on him” was so successful. My apologies, I mixed up both schemes.
It wasn't putting Rui on Jokic... Jesus Christ do I have to actually teach you the very basics of why that scheme actually was effective to the extent they wanted it to be?

It's so that AD could ROAM THE PAINT. They put Rui and LeBron on Jokic so it freed up AD

Do you not pick up any basketball knowledge when you're watching the games? Like do you not end up picking anything up? It's honestly shocking

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

At that age :wow:
Man if that Achilles tear didn’t hit bean :sadcam:
Motherfukk Jim Buss and Mike fukktoni :pacspit:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't putting Rui on Jokic... Jesus Christ do I have to actually teach you the very basics of why that scheme actually was effective to the extent they wanted it to be?

It's so that AD could ROAM THE PAINT. They put Rui and LeBron on Jokic so it freed up AD

Do you not pick up any basketball knowledge when you're watching the games? Like do you not end up picking anything up? It's honestly shocking
The irony of this entire post when you said we figured out the nuggets and proceeded to get swept. Are you this dense or do you really think we’re going to forget what you said less than a year ago? If I embarrassed myself this bad, I’d leave the forum… I mean you already did that on the cac bodybuilding forum.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The irony of this entire post when you said we figured out the nuggets and proceeded to get swept. Are you this dense or do you really think we’re going to forget what you said less than a year ago? If I embarrassed myself this bad, I’d leave the forum… I mean you already did that on the cac bodybuilding forum.
I said they may have figured out a way to slow down the efficiency of Jokic, which at the time was the way to stop the Nuggets. And they did.. Cause Jokic wasn't NEARLY as efficient the rest of the series after realizing that AD needed to patrol the paint

The issue was that Murray went nuclear and had an all time WCF where he averaged 32/6/5 on 52/41/95 which is absolutely absurd, and the reason why the Lakers lost

But you don't actually watch the games, so why would I expect you to know that

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Hams dumbass should've stuck with the lineup that closed the half...but instead, he put Hayes/Max back in the game to start the 3rd...Idiot

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Hams dumbass should've stuck with the lineup that closed the half...but instead, he put Hayes/Max back in the game to start the 3rd...Idiot
Gonna agree, but they're already down rotational players you gotta play those 2 at some point

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Dumb and Dumber over here ecstatic when Lakers are losing. been this way for years now

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Christian wood is the sorriest player in the league

Got exiled from every team and they got better but y’all wanted him