WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Talking alot and saying nothing
Talking out of besides of your mouth
The Lakers have been injured since the start of the season.
They got both their best defensive wings back healthy (Cam and Vando)...
The Lakers can be the best defensive team in the league. No team can match their versatility defensively.
AD decided he wanted to be the AD people have seen and believe he can be.

And here you are as a "Laker" fan complaining that the team is playing hard, getting better/healthy and want to win.
Only because you want to have negatively for LeBron.

IM NOT COMPLAINING I JUST DONT THINK WE CAN WIN IT ALL AGAINST THE TOP TEAMS

NOT BECAUSE OF THE ROSTER, WE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH FIREPOWER

BUT WE ALWAYS SEEM TO UNDERPERFORM WHEN IT COUNTS

I COULD VERY WELL BE WRONG AND HOPEFULLY I AM

I CALLED US WINNING 2020 AND I KNEW WE WERE WINNING THE TOURNY AS WELL

SO IM JUST BEIN TRUE TO WHAT I BELIEVE.. MY TRACK RECORD IN PREDICTING THESE THINGS IS PRETTY GOOD

HOWEVER COME JUNE, ILL BE GLAD FOR U TO SAY “I TOLD U SO”

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Sccit believes and has said the Lakers should trade LeBron for Lavine.."the Lakers instantly becomes the favorite to win the title because the team is actually stacked"

I DO THINK WE CAN BUILD A LEGIT DYNASTY ONCE LEBRON IS GONE AND AD GETS THE KEYS

FOR INSTANCE, AUSTIN REAVES HAS ALL STAR POTENTIAL AND IS COMING OFF THE BENCH

ANOTHER PLAYER BEING HINDERED IMO

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I DO THINK WE CAN BUILD A LEGIT DYNASTY ONCE LEBRON IS GONE AND AD GETS THE KEYS

FOR INSTANCE, AUSTIN REAVES HAS ALL STAR POTENTIAL AND IS COMING OFF THE BENCH

ANOTHER PLAYER BEING HINDERED IMO

LeBron supports AD 100%, loves dude, takes up for him when the media and fans shyt on him..we have seen Lebron spend countless 1st halves trying to get AD going..the Lakers came into the season wanting to keep Lebron around 32 minutes...we all have watched games when he goes to bench and they fall apart, and NOT because of Bron ball, hell we rarely see dude walking the ball up the court and even being a ball stopper, he's running the floor, cutting, etc....stop acting as if LeBron and the Lakers, hell even the media haven't been screaming for years for AD to please take the keys..

As for Austin Reaves he got benched because he was having multiple 1-12, 3-14 shooting nights and wasn't playing defense. Maybe, just maybe this was his first time playing so much competitive basketball almost year around- with the Lakers deep playoff run and then playing for Team USA that he had tired legs and now is starting to get his legs back under him-we all have seen LeBron go stand in the corner and let Reaves do his thing in 4th quarters, he's NOT being hindered AT ALL, he was struggling and Ham thought starting Cam for his defense(which has turned out great) was the right move.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LeBron supports AD 100%, loves dude, takes up for him when the media and fans shyt on him..we have seen Lebron spend countless 1st halves trying to get AD going..the Lakers came into the season wanting to keep Lebron around 32 minutes...we all have watched games when he goes to bench and they fall apart, and NOT because of Bron ball, hell we rarely see dude walking the ball up the court and even being a ball stopper, he's running the floor, cutting, etc....stop acting as if LeBron and the Lakers, hell even the media haven't been screaming for years for AD to please take the keys..

As for Austin Reaves he got benched because he was having multiple 1-12, 3-14 shooting nights and wasn't playing defense. Maybe, just maybe this was his first time playing so much competitive basketball almost year around- with the Lakers deep playoff run and then playing for Team USA that he had tired legs and now is starting to get his legs back under him-we all have seen LeBron go stand in the corner and let Reaves do his thing in 4th quarters, he's NOT being hindered AT ALL, he was struggling and Ham thought starting Cam for his defense(which has turned out great) was the right move.

I DO THINK LEBRONS DOING A BETTER JOB THUS FAR…. MY ONLY ISSUE IS THAT HE’S MADE THESE SAME STRIDES IN PREVIOUS YEARS, ONLY FOR US TO FALL APART IN THE PLAYOFFS.. THATS THE ROOT OF MY CYNICISM

MAYBE HIS SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL WILL CHANGE ALL THAT THO.. HE SEEMS TO BE MOVING WITH AN ELEVATED ENERGY LATELY. ILL GIVE U THAT.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I DO THINK LEBRONS DOING A BETTER JOB THUS FAR…. MY ONLY ISSUE IS THAT HE’S MADE THESE SAME STRIDES IN PREVIOUS YEARS, ONLY FOR US TO FALL APART IN THE PLAYOFFS.. THATS THE ROOT OF MY CYNICISM

MAYBE HIS SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL WILL CHANGE ALL THAT THO.. HE SEEMS TO BE MOVING WITH AN ELEVATED ENERGY LATELY. ILL GIVE U THAT.
Breh:dead:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
meh.....im sure this tournament was harder to win than the 1949 Nba championship that the Lakers won

fukk that, at least then shyts count for something. That Minny squad was the first NBA dynasty so it’s already more valuable than the first In Season tournament. :scust:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk that, at least then shyts count for something. That Minny squad was the first NBA dynasty so it’s already more valuable than the first In Season tournament. :scust:
Bron hate is so delusionally high people will side with segregation era cacs over him :dead:

What’s next Nazis?

Talking about how at least Hitler didn’t switch teams

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bron hate is so delusionally high people will side with segregation era cacs over him :dead:

What’s next Nazis?

Talking about how at least Hitler didn’t switch teams

lol this ain’t about siding with segregation cacs. If this In Season Tourney counts on the Lakers championship total this would be a different story but it doesn’t. So it has no place in the rafters….:ehh: