WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Ngl I’m disgusted. A line gotta be drawn somewhere…..:scust:

meh.....im sure this tournament was harder to win than the 1949 Nba championship that the Lakers won

fukk that, at least then shyts count for something. That Minny squad was the first NBA dynasty so it’s already more valuable than the first In Season tournament. :scust:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Ngl I’m disgusted. A line gotta be drawn somewhere…..:scust:

fukk that, at least then shyts count for something. That Minny squad was the first NBA dynasty so it’s already more valuable than the first In Season tournament. :scust:
One way I think it works is.. you raise one banner...and add stars to it each time you win one ...so it's only one banner lifetime

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
DID ANYONE NOT SEE US WINNING THE IN-SEASON TOURNAMENT?

I CALLED IT FROM THE JUMP.. WE WERE CLEARLY THE ONLY TEAM TAKING IT SERIOUS AND LEBRON WAS PLAYIN EVERY GAME LIKE IT WAS GAME 7 OF THE FINALS

HE KNEW THIS WAS HIS LAST CHANCE TO WIN ANYTHING …..

SO IN A COUPLE WEEKS HE’LL FAKE ANOTHER INJURY AND RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET ON THE STRENGTH OF BEING THE FIRST IN-SEASON CHAMPION/MVP WHILE WE STRUGGLE AGAINST THE REAL TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS

I HOPE IM WRONG, BUT I WAS RIGHT BOUT US WINNING THE TOURNY SO IT SEEMS TO BE HEADED IN THAT DIRECTION

I DO THINK WE HAVE THE ROSTER TO CONTEND THO

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I CALLED IT FROM THE JUMP.. WE WERE CLEARLY THE ONLY TEAM TAKING IT SERIOUS AND LEBRON WAS PLAYIN EVERY GAME LIKE IT WAS GAME 7 OF THE FINALS

SO IN A COUPLE WEEKS HE’LL FAKE ANOTHER INJURY AND RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET ON THE STRENGTH OF BEING THE FIRST IN-SEASON CHAMPION/MVP WHILE WE STRUGGLE AGAINST THE REAL TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS

I HOPE IM WRONG, BUT I WAS RIGHT BOUT US WINNING THE TOURNY SO IT SEEMS TO BE HEADED IN THAT DIRECTION

You're not a happy person in life are you breh

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're not a happy person in life are you breh

QUITE THE CONTRARY, IM PRETTY FULFILLED FAM

MARRIED, 2 KIDS, ANOTHER ONE ON THE WAY, MAKING MONEY OFF DOING WHAT IM GENUINELY PASSIONATE ABOUT, TRYNA STAY RIGHTEOUS

I JUST WANA SEE MY TEAM WIN RINGS FOREAL AGAIN….I WANT THAT DYNASTY FEELING BACK

SO HOPEFULLY HE PROVES ME WRONG.. IVE JUST SEEN THIS STORY 1 TOO MANY TIMES AND IVE BECOME CYNICAL WHEN IT COMES TO THE LAKERS BECAUSE OF IT

BUT I WAS IN VEGAS THE OTHER DAY AND DROPPED A LIL CASH ON US WINNING THE TOURNY.. I SAW IT

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Talking alot and saying nothing
Talking out of besides of your mouth
The Lakers have been injured since the start of the season.
They got both their best defensive wings back healthy (Cam and Vando)...
The Lakers can be the best defensive team in the league. No team can match their versatility defensively.
AD decided he wanted to be the AD people have seen and believe he can be.

And here you are as a "Laker" fan complaining that the team is playing hard, getting better/healthy and want to win.
Only because you want to have negatively for LeBron.