WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i think there will be a let down.. might even rest bron and ad next game.. but lakers in good shape..especially if they build on this.. they in 4th in the west now.. played most games in the league.. and the hardest part of the schedule while riddled with injuries.. they in a good shape

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Which trade would you make?

Rui & Lewis for B. Bogdanovic (Detroit)

OR

Vincent, Prince & 1st rd pick for B. Bogdanovic (Detroit)

Bogdanovic would be the perfect 3rd option...He can score 20 on any given night while shooting 40% from 3.

Last edited:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
wish I coulda watched it wit the brehs but i caught a lil while at work. Great win. Lakeshow bringing credibility to the IST. The true benevolent leaders of the league. We look like a whole new team since Vando came back. This tourney feels like it made our team better and brought our team closer. AD showing why he's my favorite player in the league. Still gotta long season to go but I like what we got. This defense is...GOODT. Keep Levine away from this team and let's stay healthy.